LF UOS mining macro using Fire Beetle.

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
bumra87

Re: LF UOS mining macro using Fire Beetle.

Post by bumra87 »

Hey I'm trying this macro out and having a problem... saying object not found Firebeetle, I have one but cant figure out what the problem is
Tayschrenn

Post by Tayschrenn »

Hi, in the macro, why the runes has those numbers? i have to 2 books but i think im recalling using 1 book? should i create another list?
rgp982

Post by rgp982 »

I start macro and I mount the beetle. I then get the messages, "You must wait to perform another action" followed by "replygump: gump id not found Rune 7" (in red).

At which point I dismount and try to mine where I am without using Sacred Journey and then get a message: "usetype: item type not found".

It seems I have an issue everyone else has working perfectly. My characters just won't sacred journey. If he did it would be perfect.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

rgp982 wrote:I start macro and I mount the beetle. I then get the messages, "You must wait to perform another action" followed by "replygump: gump id not found Rune 7" (in red).

At which point I dismount and try to mine where I am without using Sacred Journey and then get a message: "usetype: item type not found".

It seems I have an issue everyone else has working perfectly. My characters just won't sacred journey. If he did it would be perfect.
Need 1 or more pauses. If the pauses are already there change to greater values until it works consistently.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
rgp982

Post by rgp982 »

The Silvertiger wrote:Need 1 or more pauses. If the pauses are already there change to greater values until it works consistently.
I'm using the script exactly as it is other than changing the few things for the runebooks, etc. Can you elaborate on where the extra pauses need to be inserted? I've inserted extras and increased the pauses that were already present.
The Silvertiger

rgp982 wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:Need 1 or more pauses. If the pauses are already there change to greater values until it works consistently.
I'm using the script exactly as it is other than changing the few things for the runebooks, etc. Can you elaborate on where the extra pauses need to be inserted? I've inserted extras and increased the pauses that were already present.
It sounds me like you mount, but don't open your rune book, so you need to increase the pause between mounting useobject and useobject rune book.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
rgp982

Post by rgp982 »

Okay, I got everything working except for the fact that the character only mines once and then hops right back on the beetle to move on to the next rune.
The Silvertiger

rgp982 wrote:quotation for notification
Sounds like you will have work for this one...
Record yourself going through 1 complete rune book.
Suggestion:
Create new macro named blah, test, or etc
Press record
Say 1
sacred journey
Say2
sacred journey
Etc

You then want to take the number at the end of the line replygump. When you're done you will have 16 numbers. You then want to go to your mining macro. In the bottom right hand corner there's a button called active objects. Click it. There's a tab called lists. Click it. Right click on runes and select remove. Now in your macro input those 16 numbers where it says push list runes. Press play.
Selling List & Vendor

rgp982

Post by rgp982 »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Sounds like you will have work for this one...
Record yourself going through 1 complete rune book.
Suggestion:
Create new macro named blah, test, or etc
Press record
Say 1
sacred journey
Say2
sacred journey
Etc

You then want to take the number at the end of the line replygump. When you're done you will have 16 numbers. You then want to go to your mining macro. In the bottom right hand corner there's a button called active objects. Click it. There's a tab called lists. Click it. Right click on runes and select remove. Now in your macro input those 16 numbers where it says push list runes. Press play.
Yep. I was able to get that part working and I edited my post. I guess not fast enough. Now the only thing that is an issue is that he won't mine more than once. It appears he's not reading journal properly nor clearing it properly. Guy just mines once, hops on beetle and SJs to next rune.
The Silvertiger

Add clearjournal
before this line
while not @injournal 'no metal here' and not @injournal "can't mine that"

That may help. Idk.
Selling List & Vendor

Mina_Moonlight

Post by Mina_Moonlight »

Tirthas26 wrote:Got it, the problem was that i´m not a tinker, so I just delete this passage of the macro.
Very nice, thx a lot

i got that problem to , what lines did you remove? (line numbers)
-Mina Moonlight & Picka Starlight-

(we are not the same person btw, usualy picka using the forum)
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

i keep getting "out of meat" and it stops the script...Tips?
ersun

Post by ersun »

mb can u add for this macros world save line? and if when time rune its blocked go for next rune u can add this?
Sabata

Post by Sabata »

fluffhead321 wrote:i keep getting "out of meat" and it stops the script...Tips?

I have the same problem. What kind of meat we must use ?? I'm using '' Magery version with fire beetle'' and it works well except this ''meat'' part.
leo_azenha

Post by leo_azenha »

fluffhead321 wrote:i keep getting "out of meat" and it stops the script...Tips?
ME TOO!!
Somebody fix?