Best template to doom

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
zulu2401

Re: Best template to doom

Post by zulu2401 »

Indika wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote: As far the overall topic I would say any template that can put out dps on multiple bosses is going to be best.
Probably this.

Stop worrying about what the "best" template is. The game is 20 years old. Play whatever it is you enjoy.

All that being said, I do doom on my sampire as it is my only character I have a suit left on. However necro mages aren't bad because they can cast Meteor Swarm and Chain Lightning and Earthquake.

I wouldn't personally play an archer because of limiting myself to 1 target (fuck switching every so often to get rights.)

I also wouldn't personally play Discord at all because even at 120 Music 120 Discord with a slayer instrument you still fail fairly often. If the boss dies before you get Discord off than you are wasting 240 skill points on your template.
I agree with indika. Play whatever you want. It's never empty so you won't have to solo bosses and point system makes absolutely sure you get an artifact eventually. Just try for a decent luck suit and go ham. Use whatever template you have the resources for. I either use archer chiv tamer or pure necro mage.