Best template to doom

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
Venom

Best template to doom

Post by Venom »

Hello guys,

Whats the best template to doom?

Thank you in advice.
Discord -> _David_#2916
Bad Religion

Re: Best template to doom

Post by Bad Religion »

sampire, archer tamer, sampire, mage tamer, sampire discord mage tamer, sampire
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

sampire.

Also sampire.
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Discord necro mage!
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Venom

Post by Venom »

Can u please describe sempire? (skills, items, stats, tactics...)

thank you
Discord -> _David_#2916
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Kaos91 and Bad Religion like this.
wasq

Post by wasq »

Why is Sampire the best? I tought that some tamer would be better because you can have every item with +luck when you only need to heal your dragon?
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Bushido archer tamer is one I would like to try.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Mithril

Post by Mithril »

wasq wrote:Why is Sampire the best? I tought that some tamer would be better because you can have every item with +luck when you only need to heal your dragon?
you know how the chance to artys in gauntlet works right? So, I will limit all into one thing: the damage - and just for you to know, sampire doesn't gain luck only from gear, but also from perfection.

However, one thing is pretty accurate: sampire is way more expensive. But well, wasn't the question of our fellow.
wasq and The Silvertiger like this.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Venom wrote:Can u please describe sempire? (skills, items, stats, tactics...)
thank you
wasq wrote:Why is Sampire the best? I tought that some tamer would be better because you can have every item with +luck when you only need to heal your dragon?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkuJvFyK_34
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Souced

Post by Souced »

umm if you got the right weapons, and gear for a sampire then yes but it is a costly toon to sit in gauntlet easier to get up and running is a tamer class in my opion
My parents said I could be anything when I grew up, I picked Asshole! How am I doing?
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

You get a bonus 1000 luck on a sampire if you have achieved perfection when your honored mob dies. Not only that, you kill the bosses faster than pretty much any other character so your artifact chances compound faster.
wasq

Post by wasq »

Bad Religion wrote:You get a bonus 1000 luck on a sampire if you have achieved perfection when your honored mob dies. Not only that, you kill the bosses faster than pretty much any other character so your artifact chances compound faster.
If you are the guy honoring it. When I was there, there was a lot of time a guy with ranged samp who honored it before my meele char. That was the point I was thinking about another template - some tamer with full luck equip. Because when you are not honoring you get like 1/5, 1/3 of points? (lower total damage, lower luck..)
Souced

Post by Souced »

yes don't count on honoring the target for luck since only 1 toon can do it as with luck on your suit it is always there
My parents said I could be anything when I grew up, I picked Asshole! How am I doing?
suiris

Post by suiris »

Archer Bushido Chivlary (ABC) tamer using Cu sidhe is a very solid choice for any new player IMO.

Your template does not depend on any expensive item to be playable
You can wear basically any gear and still be somewhat effective.

I used this build:

Archery 120
Taming 110
Lore 110
Vet 100
bushido 100
tactics 110
Chivalry 70

Try to find at least 115 archery to start with, i am sure many players can donate one if asked politely.

On gear your goal is to cap the HCI (which is 45%) and then look for other mods.

You can wear any gear and still do damage and survive but ideally your gear setup should look something like this:

Head - mace and shield glasses - you get 30% hld and good resists.
Neck - Mempo of fortune - 300 luck and 1 mana regen, decent resists.
Tunic - Runic crafted - look for one with luck and mana/stamina increase.
Legs - Leggings of bane - 20% HCI (it's a lot easier to cap HCI with this item)
sleeves - Runic crafted - look for one with luck and mana/stamina increase.
gloves - Stormgrip - 25%dmg 8 mana 125 luck
jewels - you need 25%hci total from both jewels, other than that - DMG, luck, stat increase.

Weapons - Look for Dmg, mana leech, swing, slayer, hit lightning, HLD, stamina leech, life leech.
The order that i have listed them is based on priority in my opinion.

When going to doom it is way better to use a decent non slayer weapon than a slayer with no other mods.
Kush Tailored likes this.