Is there a way to make a npc vendor move?

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
AR9221

Is there a way to make a npc vendor move?

Post by AR9221 »

ie when you want to turn bods but the BS vendor is too far away from the trash barrel or the zone when you can open your bank box.
In other server I remember to be able to make him move 1 tile in a random direction by saying "npc_name move", but it doesn't work here, I guess it was some custom command.
Anyway, is that possible or you just have to wait the npc move to desired spot by himself?
Souced

Re: Is there a way to make a npc vendor move?

Post by Souced »

just wait for them to come to you and then say the npc name
My parents said I could be anything when I grew up, I picked Asshole! How am I doing?
Supercreep likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

AR9221 wrote:ie when you want to turn bods but the BS vendor is too far away from the trash barrel or the zone when you can open your bank box.
In other server I remember to be able to make him move 1 tile in a random direction by saying "npc_name move", but it doesn't work here, I guess it was some custom command.
Anyway, is that possible or you just have to wait the npc move to desired spot by himself?
Also the move works... Corndog and I tried moving a banker close to my yew house. Unfortunately, they will only move so far... :(
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
AR9221

Post by AR9221 »

The Silvertiger wrote:
AR9221 wrote:ie when you want to turn bods but the BS vendor is too far away from the trash barrel or the zone when you can open your bank box.
Also the move works... Corndog and I tried moving a banker close to my yew house. Unfortunately, they will only move so far... :(
I tried again right now and it doesn't work, they answer "excuse me?" but still don't move.
Supercreep

Post by Supercreep »

They might chase you if you attack them.

Tee Hee
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

AR9221 wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
I tried again right now and it doesn't work, they answer "excuse me?" but still don't move.
Spam it... It works...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."