Melisande Strategy?

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
Arden

Re: Melisande Strategy?

Post by Arden »

Kush Tailored wrote:
Arden wrote:You are all silly...

1) You dont need compassion for Gift of Life. Your pet comes back 50% no matter compassion.

2) Magic arrow IS a firespell lol.

3) no one needs your video of taking 20mins to kill lady mel. That is far too slow.

MA does shit damage to lady mel compared to fireball, so plz. And if you can solo lady mel faster than 20 mins... good for you buddy. Now fuck off.
MA/FB spam is more damage/min than FB spam

You must be the guy that takes up all the time in there forcing me to do it in fel.

now you fuck off :D
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Tbh the fastest way I've seen in an archer tamer.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Arden likes this.
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

uf 20min :) petty OP, i was kill it with tamer-necro-mage and about 35-40min DAMN

enter take GD a bit up, write all stay go 4 step behind GD and start script uosteam BOMBARDING, 10min [it take 5-10 min for clean 3 satyrs],

after 10 min just go top take dragon other side and 4 step again behind GD, start script again 30min, finish,

aswell happend me 2+ time i was HALF-SLEEP about killing melisu and was kicked out after her dead HAHAHAHA, so better CHECKING MONITOR WITH MUSIC FOR NOT FALL SLEEP LIKE ME

here script

Code: Select all

@setalias 'mypet' 0x2aec4
if not timerexists 'corpse'
  createtimer 'corpse'
  settimer 'corpse' 60000
endif
if @findtype 0x102 'any' 'any' 'any' 10
  if  timer 'corpse' > 42000
    cast "Corpse Skin"'found'
    // autotargetobject 'enemy'
    while waitingfortarget
    endwhile
    settimer 'corpse' 0
  endif
endif
if @findobject 'mypet'
  if poisoned 'mypet' and @inrange 'mypet' 10
    cast "Cure"'mypet'
    while waitingfortarget
    endwhile
  elseif hits 'mypet' < 50 and @inrange 'mypet' 10
    for 4
      if poisoned 'mypet' and @inrange 'mypet' 10
        cast "Cure"'mypet'
        while waitingfortarget
        endwhile
      else
        cast "Heal"'mypet'
        while waitingfortarget
        endwhile
      endif
    endfor
  elseif hits 'mypet' < 90 and @inrange 'mypet' 10
    cast "Heal"'mypet'
    while waitingfortarget
    endwhile
    cast "Heal"'mypet'
    while waitingfortarget
    endwhile
  endif
endif
//TYPE SATYR
if @findtype 0x10f 'any' 'any' 'any' 10
  cast "Meteor Swarm" 'found'
  // cast "Fireball"'found'
  while waitingfortarget
  endwhile
else
  //TYPE MELISANDE
  if @findtype 0x102 'any' 'any' 'any' 10
    cast "Fireball"'found'
    while waitingfortarget
    endwhile
    //   pause 100
    cast "Magic Arrow"'found'
    while waitingfortarget
    endwhile
    //  pause 100
  endif
endif
//TYPE DRYADA
//0x10a
Venom

Post by Venom »

Hello

Healing of gd doesnt work.

how to heal pet with script?
Discord -> _David_#2916
Kush Tailored

Post by Kush Tailored »

Venom wrote:Hello

Healing of gd doesnt work.

how to heal pet with script?
you change the ID in the macro?
Discord: Kain#3638
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

Otim O'Connel

Post by Otim O'Connel »

Ethereal voyage, all guard me, walk up, wait, meteor swarm. Friend walks up and heals tank, Animate satyrs
~ We are eternal all this pain is an illusion
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image
Jay-Renai Nyleve [SHS]

Post by Jay-Renai Nyleve [SHS] »

GamliBaykus wrote:
zulu2401 wrote: Also note that about 48% health another satry spawns Midway of the column. Two energy vortex from your stealther should kill the Satyr if you time it correctly or use summon daemon and mind blast the satry to death you won't need eval on your stealther to do this.
??This is legal??
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NO! THIS IS NOT LEGAL! I REPEAT THIS IS NOT LEGAL.
Shard Rules: (http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... hp?f=4&t=6)
"Multi-clienting
Do not use multiple clients in combat. This is defined as the use of one or more extra clients that provide you with an advantage in combat.

Do not be involved in combat in two different locations with two different clients.

Alternate characters may be kept close, unautomated, for resurrection."

That is considered multi-clienting in a combat environment, and can and WILL get you jailed.

Just use invis when the satyr pops, and step away and reengage after the satyr agro's your dragon. You'll spend a little time babysitting your GD afterwards (because Mel hits like a truck when the GD is dico'd), BUT it's the best way to handle him using ONLY one client.
Eos wrote:...wait until my keyboard recharges with ink.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Jay-Renai Nyleve [SHS] wrote:
GamliBaykus wrote:
zulu2401 wrote: Also note that about 48% health another satry spawns Midway of the column. Two energy vortex from your stealther should kill the Satyr if you time it correctly or use summon daemon and mind blast the satry to death you won't need eval on your stealther to do this.
??This is legal??
NO! THIS IS NOT LEGAL! I REPEAT THIS IS NOT LEGAL.
Shard Rules: (http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... hp?f=4&t=6)
"Multi-clienting
Do not use multiple clients in combat. This is defined as the use of one or more extra clients that provide you with an advantage in combat.

Do not be involved in combat in two different locations with two different clients.

Alternate characters may be kept close, unautomated, for resurrection."

That is considered multi-clienting in a combat environment, and can and WILL get you jailed.

Just use invis when the satyr pops, and step away and reengage after the satyr agro's your dragon. You'll spend a little time babysitting your GD afterwards (because Mel hits like a truck when the GD is dico'd), BUT it's the best way to handle him using ONLY one client.
Gray area= kiss my ass it's not illegal.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Nah, that's not grey. That's pretty blatant.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."