Melisande Strategy?

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
AR9221

Melisande Strategy?

Post by AR9221 »

Hey, total noob here looking for some advices,

First issue, how do you deal with satyrs?
I pull one by one, but still I can't use any spell or skill and pet seems to ignore him so basically all I can do is to watch how I die.

Then and assuming I manage to kill them all, how to deal with melisande? What would be the most effective spells I should be using here?
I know it is a long fight and a lot of mana is required but that's it.

I run a necro tamer

necro 100
ss 120
magery 120
taming 105
lore 120

Not sure about the rest of the points, vet would save a lot of mana but if I stay in range I get AOE damage.

Thanks in advance!
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Melisande Strategy?

Post by Bama »

I heard spell weaving has some neat spells that can help you and your pet(s) heal and resurrect along with a few other spells that might help in the fight
I would invest some skill points into that skill
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Legacy and AR9221 like this.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Simple run with gd following you when see satyrs invis self and wait when all attack GD just wither it to death
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

And take eval int
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

AR9221 wrote:Hey, total noob here looking for some advices,

First issue, how do you deal with satyrs?
I pull one by one, but still I can't use any spell or skill and pet seems to ignore him so basically all I can do is to watch how I die.

Then and assuming I manage to kill them all, how to deal with melisande? What would be the most effective spells I should be using here?
I know it is a long fight and a lot of mana is required but that's it.

I run a necro tamer

necro 100
ss 120
magery 120
taming 105
lore 120

Not sure about the rest of the points, vet would save a lot of mana but if I stay in range I get AOE damage.

Thanks in advance!
You need eval. Best way to do Lady Mel is have a second account in party. Stealther vet with magery to res yourself and your pet if you die let your pet die then walk back to your stealther without dragging the monsters north. You need eval. Invis yourself just say all guard before you walk to them invis before they flag you. Let the dragon tank and without getting close enough to get essence of wind by Lady Mel spam meteor swarms till satyr dies. Also note that about 48% health another satry spawns Midway of the column. Two energy vortex from your stealther should kill the Satyr if you time it correctly or use summon daemon and mind blast the satry to death you won't need eval on your stealther to do this. Corpse skin on Mel's with arcane empowerment and magic arrow fb script. Vet on your pvmer is useless here because Mel will wind you if you're too close.
AR9221

Post by AR9221 »

Thanks for the advices, I'm using a cu atm gdragon will be bonded by the weekend :(
zulu2401 wrote: Best way to do Lady Mel is have a second account in party. Stealther vet with magery to res yourself and your pet if you die let your pet die then walk back to your stealther without dragging the monsters north.
That would really help, but isn't against the rules to use a 2nd account?
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

AR9221 wrote:Thanks for the advices, I'm using a cu atm gdragon will be bonded by the weekend :(
zulu2401 wrote: Best way to do Lady Mel is have a second account in party. Stealther vet with magery to res yourself and your pet if you die let your pet die then walk back to your stealther without dragging the monsters north.
That would really help, but isn't against the rules to use a 2nd account?
Not really. Your account is inactive until you're dead other than casting the summons for the satyr but you aren't looting anything and isn't considered afk farming so you're good. Loopholes my friend ;)

It's also easier to achieve using cu sidhe if it has good resist and fully trained. Cast gift of renewal on your cu sidhe. Run in with invis precast on an ethy mount and when monsters flag cu sidhe back up and go wraith form to start meteor swarming. Kill satyrs quickly and immediately xheal your cu sidhe.
AR9221

Post by AR9221 »

Thanks a lot, i'll be trying today
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

AR9221 wrote:Thanks a lot, i'll be trying today
Good luck. I'll show you how to do it if you are on tonight. It's not worth farming keys only to die. Take a second char just don't be banging on Mel with it and you will be fine if staff checks. Even being as experienced as I am I still fuck up and die sometimes. Just prepare for a shit ton of disappointment though. Took about 50 Mel's for my first CC.
AR9221

Post by AR9221 »

zulu2401 wrote:
Good luck. I'll show you how to do it if you are on tonight. It's not worth farming keys only to die. Take a second char just don't be banging on Mel with it and you will be fine if staff checks. Even being as experienced as I am I still fuck up and die sometimes. Just prepare for a shit ton of disappointment though. Took about 50 Mel's for my first CC.
Sure ty!
Ill pm you tonight
GamliBaykus

Post by GamliBaykus »

zulu2401 wrote: Also note that about 48% health another satry spawns Midway of the column. Two energy vortex from your stealther should kill the Satyr if you time it correctly or use summon daemon and mind blast the satry to death you won't need eval on your stealther to do this.
??This is legal??
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

GamliBaykus wrote:
zulu2401 wrote: Also note that about 48% health another satry spawns Midway of the column. Two energy vortex from your stealther should kill the Satyr if you time it correctly or use summon daemon and mind blast the satry to death you won't need eval on your stealther to do this.
??This is legal??
You're not farming on the stealther account. You're not pvping while dual clienting nor hitting doom boss. Out of all the ignorant bullshit that happens on demise that needs attention if staff jails you for this it just means they don't like you. Like I said. Leave the client idle till you die or need the summon and don't be damaging Mel with second client. You will be fine.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

GamliBaykus wrote:
??This is legal??
No, unless you let your pet and yourself die, first, but that wouldn't be good.

Lord imposter Zulu, can you allow the satyr to jump on your dragon/cu as well and just meteor swarm it down?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

The Silvertiger wrote:
GamliBaykus wrote:
??This is legal??
No, unless you let your pet and yourself die, first, but that wouldn't be good.

Lord imposter Zulu, can you allow the satyr to jump on your dragon/cu as well and just meteor swarm it down?
Topic is no longer open for discussion.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

zulu2401 wrote:
I'll show you how to do it if you are on tonight. It's not worth farming keys only to die. Take a second char just don't be banging on Mel with it and you will be fine if staff checks. Even being as experienced as I am I still fuck up and die sometimes. Just prepare for a shit ton of disappointment though. Took about 50 Mel's for my first CC.
Hey AR9221 don't
That's how he starts
He helps you with your template
He helps you with tactics
He assures you it is all legal
He offers to help you do a peerless

Before you know it
He will offer to protect you from raiders and let you solo a champ
You will be driving with him as he delivers pizzas

And then all of a sudden you will wake up to him screaming at you

"It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again"

90 days later your houses IDOC