Melisande Strategy?

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
AR9221

Re: Melisande Strategy?

Post by AR9221 »

I can handle to lose my UO house if I get free pizza in exchange.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Bama wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
AR9221 wrote:Thanks a lot, i'll be trying today
I'll show you how to do it if you are on tonight. It's not worth farming keys only to die. Take a second char just don't be banging on Mel with it and you will be fine if staff checks. Even being as experienced as I am I still fuck up and die sometimes. Just prepare for a shit ton of disappointment though. Took about 50 Mel's for my first CC.
Hey AR9221 don't
That's how he starts
He helps you with your template
He helps you with tactics
He assures you it is all legal
He offers to help you do a peerless

Before you know it
He will offer to protect you from raiders and let you solo a champ
You will be driving with him as he delivers pizzas

And then all of a sudden you will wake up to him screaming at you

"It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again"

90 days later your houses IDOC
That's hearsay and won't hold up in court.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Oj killed his wife, but that didn't hold up in court either...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
zulu2401 likes this.
Kush Tailored

Post by Kush Tailored »

VERY IMPORTANT
Have a lvl 6 Arcane Focus (100+ spellweaving).

*Gift of Life yourself and your dragon as soon as you double click the black ball.
*Gift of Renewal & Bless your dragon.
*Precast Invis and run up until you see all satrys and lady mel on screen.
*Wait until everything attacks your dragon.
*Tell dragon to attack lady mel and wither spam until every pos discorder in there is lying on it's back, dead.
*Heal dragon if must OR animate dead all the satyr corpses.
*Stand back enough so she doesn't affect you with her nausea spell.
*Fireball spam her to death while keeping your dragon alive
VERY IMPORTANT AGAIN
KEEP ARCANE EMPOWERMENT ACTIVE AT ALL TIMES FOR THE SDI BONUS!
ALWAYS HAVE LADY MEL CORPSE SKINNED!
MAKE SURE YOUR GOL IS ALWAYS UP IN CASE YOU DIE.

When the other satyr spawns at 50%, make sure he sees the dragon before you then target the satyr with fireball and drop him before continuing your quest for your CC.

I probably solo this hoe 5x/day when I log on. Good luck bud.
Discord: Kain#3638
suiris

Post by suiris »

Lady mel is a pretty easy fight with Tamer/Necro/Weaver.

You go inside with eval int instead of veterinary. For initial spawn honor yourself before entering, cast gift of renewal on the dragon and go forward, wait for everything to start attacking the dragon and whither them down, after that pull back few steps heal him at top and start spamming FB/MA, make sure to keep corpse skin on her. You will need to drag the fight in the upper corner, so when the first spawn appears cast gift of renewal on yourself and go magic arrow /fireball spam them.

For the template check Alhimikut he has a post with very detailed guide.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Kush Tailored wrote:VERY IMPORTANT

*Gift of Life yourself and your dragon as soon as you double click the black ball.
*Tell dragon to attack lady mel and wither spam until every pos discorder in there is lying on it's back, dead.
VERY IMPORTANT AGAIN

When the other satyr spawns at 50%, make sure he sees the dragon before you then target the satyr with fireball and drop him before continuing your quest for your CC.

Gift of life on your pet is a waste of time unless you have worked compassion to Knight. Otherwise you're fucked because if your pet dies everything immediately flags you and satyrs disco your ass.
The Silvertiger

zulu2401 wrote: Gift of life on your pet is a waste of time unless you have worked compassion to Knight. Otherwise you're fucked because if your pet dies everything immediately flags you and satyrs disco your ass.
Gift has saved my butt a lot. I remember fights where I wasn't able to keep up healing, but threw a gift on the pet and after the res came back like the comeback kid and body slammed that witch!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

The Silvertiger wrote:
zulu2401 wrote: Gift of life on your pet is a waste of time unless you have worked compassion to Knight. Otherwise you're fucked because if your pet dies everything immediately flags you and satyrs disco your ass.
Gift has saved my butt a lot. I remember fights where I wasn't able to keep up healing, but threw a gift on the pet and after the res came back like the comeback kid and body slammed that witch!
We're talking about Mel silvertits. Gawd does everything have to be about PvP around here?
The Silvertiger

Oh, my bad... Just do what the imposter says...
Selling List & Vendor

zulu2401 likes this.
Kush Tailored

Post by Kush Tailored »

suiris wrote:Lady mel is a pretty easy fight with Tamer/Necro/Weaver.

You go inside with eval int instead of veterinary. For initial spawn honor yourself before entering, cast gift of renewal on the dragon and go forward, wait for everything to start attacking the dragon and whither them down, after that pull back few steps heal him at top and start spamming FB/MA, make sure to keep corpse skin on her. You will need to drag the fight in the upper corner, so when the first spawn appears cast gift of renewal on yourself and go magic arrow /fireball spam them.

For the template check Alhimikut he has a post with very detailed guide.
Do NOT use magic arrow on lady mel. ONLY use fire against her since it is her weakness, especially when she is corps'd!
Kush Tailored

Post by Kush Tailored »

zulu2401 wrote:
Kush Tailored wrote:VERY IMPORTANT

VERY IMPORTANT AGAIN

Gift of life on your pet is a waste of time unless you have worked compassion to Knight. Otherwise you're fucked because if your pet dies everything immediately flags you and satyrs disco your ass.

That is the stupidest thing i've ever heard. You do not need any of the virtues built up if you have a LEVEL 6 ARCANE FOCUS before doing dick with that template. Please don't go telling stupid shit to people that are trying to learn THE BEST method for any topic. Would you like vids of me soloing her with this template in 20 minutes all day???? GoL is EVERYTHING boy.

P.S. If you and your drag die before the satyrs are dead, you clearly have no idea of any method against her.
Arden

Post by Arden »

You are all silly...

1) You dont need compassion for Gift of Life. Your pet comes back 50% no matter compassion.

2) Magic arrow IS a firespell lol.

3) no one needs your video of taking 20mins to kill lady mel. That is far too slow.

zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Arden wrote:You are all silly...

1) You dont need compassion for Gift of Life. Your pet comes back 50% no matter compassion.

3) no one needs your video of taking 20mins to kill lady mel. That is far too slow.

You're missing the point rude as fucker. Your pet dies, everything flags you. Gift of life Gump 3 second delay. Res pet. You both die again. Double fucked.
Kush Tailored

Post by Kush Tailored »

MA does shit damage to lady mel compared to fireball, so plz. And if you can solo lady mel faster than 20 mins... good for you buddy. Now fuck off.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Kush Tailored wrote:

MA does shit damage to lady mel compared to fireball, so plz. And if you can solo lady mel faster than 20 mins... good for you buddy. Now fuck off.
If I use all six of my clients I can do it less than 10