TIPS for new miners/LJERS

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
EV

TIPS for new miners/LJERS

Post by EV »

Two things, firstly make sure you are hit capped and secondly make sure you have 1400+ luck. The HCI ensures you do not miss the mining node or tree(ljer) and the luck gives more gem stones.

Hope this helps.

Good luck!
If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit. ~ unknown.

Discord: EV#6151
MMMartin

Re: TIPS for new miners/LJERS

Post by MMMartin »

you forget about most important STAMINA REGENERATION, if are you dont have it, you can only mining or lumber 1-2 ore or half tree, STAMINA REGE IS MOST IMPORTANT
kentares

Post by kentares »

:geek: :?: Could I see sources for this information? :?: :geek:

:oops: It isn't that I don't believe; but I truly did not know that HCI, Luck, and Stamina Regeneration played a role in Mining and Lumberjacking. :oops:
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

they dont, hes trolling
Calvin likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

But here is a real tip: if you are mainly after gems, dont mine in fel. You get half the ore when you mine in tram so youll have more chances of getting a gem before you have to recall or get full.
kentares likes this.
serephis1

Post by serephis1 »

What are the gems for? I been mining for a while now and have a good amount of gemstones.
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

serephis1 wrote:What are the gems for? I been mining for a while now and have a good amount of gemstones.
jewelry craft, they are worth about 5k each, and the ecru citrines are worth about 30k each

- edit -
check those prices before you sell, i might be a bit off
Last edited by Calvin on September 27th, 2017, 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Puppetmaster likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i mine crazy :P

i soul stone mining onto my swordsman, then i get a prospectors tool and prospect the whole mountain, then a gargoyle pick and just mine with that, and use earth ele slayer to kill all the ore elementals

25 ore per ele, 2 ingots per ore, can get like 4 or 5 eles from a vein if you're lucky, and the minimum you get is a DC ele cos you have prospected it all.

(if i cant find any to buy)
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Calvin wrote:i mine crazy :P

i soul stone mining onto my swordsman, then i get a prospectors tool and prospect the whole mountain, then a gargoyle pick and just mine with that, and use earth ele slayer to kill all the ore elementals

25 ore per ele, 2 ingots per ore, can get like 4 or 5 eles from a vein if you're lucky, and the minimum you get is a DC ele cos you have prospected it all.

(if i cant find any to buy)
Should be a min shadow b/c prospect + garg both add +1... I also got 7 verite ele's one time. It was so great!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin and Bama like this.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

I thought this was gonna say don't do it afk
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off