How I organize smith hammer bods and excel template

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
Tanya

How I organize smith hammer bods and excel template

Post by Tanya »

I found out that it takes sometimes months to get that last verite or agapite hammer BOD and you can save a lot of time when just trade BODs with someone. I saw the template that MB uses for smith/tailor and decided to make me same template, and save it in google spreadsheets.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6Ch2nYm-_UQMIu3wWGiYJjtXZjyD1PpZEbs2YjyhLs/edit?usp=sharing

It looks like on the picture below. Feel free to copy-paste it into your Excel and fill it with your own numbers :)

I don't include here 120 powerscroll and ASH hammer bods, but you can find the complete rewards table here: http://tor.bplaced.net/bods-lrw.htm
bods.jpg
bods.jpg (44.73 KiB) Viewed 2146 times
As for organizing BODS, I keep each type of Hammer BOD in a separate book.

The books in a bag are in the same order like in the template, so It makes easy to find every BOD and keep tracking them.

Also my character can sit and fill BODS and have access to every chest without moving.
aggy hammer 1.jpg
aggy hammer 1.jpg (102.95 KiB) Viewed 2146 times
aggy hammer 2.jpg
aggy hammer 2.jpg (48.91 KiB) Viewed 2146 times
Happy bodding! :coffee:
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Shake, hrs024 and Bad Religion like this.
Bad Religion

Re: How I organize smith hammer bods and excel template

Post by Bad Religion »

very cool dude
Tanya likes this.
suiris

Re: How I organize smith hammer bods and excel template

Post by suiris »

Your character looks like a slave in blacksmith cubicle, forced to work to please his master.
The Silvertiger and Tanya like this.