Cooking Skills

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
Thorn

Cooking Skills

Post by Thorn »

Please tell me there is a better way. I have been manually moving 1 fish steak at a time with not very good results..
If someone has an automated way to move 1 fish steak from box to pack then cook, then repeat i would be forever grateful this is dreadful.
april0395

Re: Cooking Skills

Post by april0395 »

This should work.

make two organizers. One named 'fish steak' and add ONE raw fishsteak to it. The second organizer named 'trash' add the cooked fish steaks, and make sure it's set to all, not just one. Set both of the organizers for all of the containers before you start. Make sure you have plenty of frying pans, and then it should cook 50 fish steaks and then dump them into whatever you select as the target 'trash' bin. It should be super simple, since I don't know how to make the fancy ones that allow you to target the containers, lol.

for 50
organizer 'fish steak'
pause 1000
usetype 0x97f
waitforgump 0x38920abd 3000
replygump 0x38920abd 22
replygump 0x38920abd 16
endfor
organizer 'trash'
pause 1000
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Thorn

Post by Thorn »

You are amazing. I am going to try that right now. I made an organizer to add a fish take then looped Make last for the last hour or so. I hope this works
Thorn

Post by Thorn »

My Heart is full. Thanks a ton. Now i wont bother u for 10k order lol. I really appreciate this. Ill throw u a couple Mills if you tell me your in game Char name
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Thorn wrote:My Heart is full. Thanks a ton. Now i wont bother u for 10k order lol. I really appreciate this. Ill throw u a couple Mills if you tell me your in game Char name
It's okay, this macro took me only a couple minutes to make, if that. It's not worth mils, lol. :)

Glad it's working though!
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
The Silvertiger and Thorn like this.
Thorn

Post by Thorn »

i gmed 30mins after i started it
It worked great. DId not trash the fish steaks for some reason but created no problem
Mina_Moonlight

Post by Mina_Moonlight »

Hey i used to macro but it cook ALL the fish at once , even if i try and put all seperate in bag anny solution.... thanks
-Mina Moonlight & Picka Starlight-

(we are not the same person btw, usualy picka using the forum)
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Mina_Moonlight wrote:Hey i used to macro but it cook ALL the fish at once , even if i try and put all seperate in bag anny solution.... thanks
Your macro needs to be changed to pull only one fishsteak from your container. If you are using an organizer, just change it under restock in razor or organizer in UOSteam and change all to 1.