Solo Putrefier

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
Veteran Noobie

Solo Putrefier

Post by Veteran Noobie »

solo puter forum cut.jpg
solo puter forum cut.jpg (305.84 KiB) Viewed 4355 times
said to be hardest monster, nearly died 1 time however with feint it was relatively easy!

if my laptop was stronk enough i would make a video..

basically with feint and curse weapon it was manageable!
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Chacal and makumba2 like this.
makumba2

Re: Solo Putrefier

Post by makumba2 »

Feint is the best special weapon ever! Its my dream to solo Putrefier. My sampire needs a little help of my disco tamer to solo him. :|

But I think that with curse weapon it could be easier.

Congratz, btw.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Dreadhorn is more difficult imo. Congrats, though, on your accomplishment. Have you tried rend?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Good job!
Make a video fighting Parox :)
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

It's not really an accomplishment.

If I did bath-salts I could do things others wouldn't dream of doing.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
The Silvertiger

Then why don't you do bath salts instead of riding slaughters magic stick?
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Veteran Noobie likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

The Silvertiger wrote:Then why don't you bath salts instead of riding slaughters magic stick?
How about you get off your high-horse and go ride in that thing you call a big truck?
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
The Silvertiger

Tempest wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:Then why don't you bath salts instead of riding slaughters magic stick?
How about you get off your high-horse and go ride in that thing you call a big truck?
How about I do both since it has a lot of horses...
Selling List & Vendor

kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

I told you guys to use ethys when your in faction.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Tanya wrote:Good job!

Parox > Put?

How long to kill him Put? I normally do it on my tamer but never did it on my samp. I basically destroy Parox on my samp.
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Arden wrote:
Tanya wrote:Good job!

Parox > Put?

How long to kill him Put? I normally do it on my tamer but never did it on my samp. I basically destroy Parox on my samp.

parox was much easier than Putrefier, it was more or less a tank and spank never went below 70% meanwhile Putrefier is much tougher overall and said to be one of the toughest to solo kill!
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Arden likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

cool, can i ask how long it took?
Thorn

Post by Thorn »

You should be able to kill one in about a minute if all goes well. Only a hand full of people can pull this off. Congratz
The Silvertiger

I've never done it on a pure samp, but I did it on a whammy with a soulseeker! :P
Selling List & Vendor

Thorn

Post by Thorn »

I solo put everyday. Key is to not test your limits. When u hit half life just run and re set.
But mostly u can Use demon slayer Concencrate wepon while spaming Lightening stike. I do like 175 a hit when i crit. BUt sometimes hes had enough and triple flame strikes u and punches ur lights out while using the same teleport hack these niggas been using. Every 5-6 i solo i usually die once due to not paying attention or he goes super sayian
The Silvertiger and Tanya like this.