New loot system??

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
Amish Hammer

New loot system??

Post by Amish Hammer »

I think demise should improvise this looting system. One because everything is already super expensive and hard for new players to start up, with this loot system it would make it so much easier to get some decent stuff. If it is improvised I would suggest just putting it in dungeons in tram and fel, like the OG dungeons because I rarely ever see anyone farming in them anymore, its always the same old few spots. There are probably alot more benefits to it but I cant think of any right off the top of my head. Check it out, give it a read, its pretty interesting.

https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/ ... eneration/
Discord: Amish#1299
The Silvertiger

Re: New loot system??

Post by The Silvertiger »

I think it sucks. Makes it hard to find cross/hybrid template jewels.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
AR9221

Post by AR9221 »

Amish Hammer wrote:I think demise should improvise this looting system. One because everything is already super expensive and hard for new players to start up
I thought we already stated they don't care about new people coming to the server.

As in...

No place for castles or keeps
Neon pigments never being enabled again
No hci/dci shield

etc, etc, etc.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

AR9221 wrote: I thought we already stated they don't care about new people coming to the server.

As in...

No hci/dci shield

etc, etc, etc.
I dont think everyone wants a castle or keep, You can always buy pigment charges from people if you are willing to shell out the high prices, and for the hci/dci shield, they have them at the vesper museum, so you can get them still, just cant craft them.
Discord: Amish#1299
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Amish Hammer wrote:
AR9221 wrote: I thought we already stated they don't care about new people coming to the server.

As in...

No hci/dci shield

etc, etc, etc.
I dont think everyone wants a castle or keep, You can always buy pigment charges from people if you are willing to shell out the high prices, and for the hci/dci shield, they have them at the vesper museum, so you can get them still, just cant craft them.
Buying pigment charges risk you losing your item or other player losing their bottle. Buying dye charges should never be considered an ok replacement instead of reopening the neon pigments again.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Those are all necessary things...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."