UOS Macro - Fletcher + Saw Quests Combined

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
User avatar
MB
Posts: 361

UOS Macro - Fletcher + Saw Quests Combined

Post by MB » October 3rd, 2016, 11:51 pm

Last edited by MB on June 14th, 2019, 7:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Crasheris and Supercreep like this.
Top

Sgfcat
Posts: 138

Re: UOS Macro - Fletcher + Saw Quests Combined

Post by Sgfcat » November 3rd, 2016, 2:59 am

So am i mistaken or does this macro prioritize fletching over carpentry turn ins, do you have one that is the opposite prioritizing carpentry over fletching? the reason i ask is because i almost never seem to get saws compared to the amount of fletching kits i get with This macro, other than that the macro is a masterwork

User avatar
MB
Posts: 361

Re: UOS Macro - Fletcher + Saw Quests Combined

Post by MB » November 3rd, 2016, 3:08 am

There are 5 quests to do fletching vs 1 that does carpentry. Quests come available (rand 1-5)*30 sec. It's set up to check the Saw quest on every 30 second mark to optimize saws.
Sgfcat likes this.
Top

Sgfcat
Posts: 138

Re: UOS Macro - Fletcher + Saw Quests Combined

Post by Sgfcat » November 3rd, 2016, 3:28 am

oh i didnt know, thanks for the info!

Ayrion
Posts: 30

Re: UOS Macro - Fletcher + Saw Quests Combined

Post by Ayrion » November 27th, 2016, 10:02 pm

Am I doing something wrong? I've gotten about 30-40 saws since starting this macro but haven't gotten a single Fletching kit.

User avatar
MMMartin
Posts: 1009

Re: UOS Macro - Fletcher + Saw Quests Combined

Post by MMMartin » November 28th, 2016, 1:33 am

YES, propably are you doing some WRONG!!!

Ayrion
Posts: 30

Re: UOS Macro - Fletcher + Saw Quests Combined

Post by Ayrion » November 28th, 2016, 9:02 pm

That was of 0 help. Thank you, MMMartin.

Anyone know what is going on? I made sure the Serial number is correct for the fletcher quest giver, but my macro isn't getting the quest from the giver. He runs over to the bower but then does nothing and just runs back to the carpentry quester. The saw quest is working perfectly, but for some reason the fletching portion is not working.

User avatar
MB
Posts: 361

Re: UOS Macro - Fletcher + Saw Quests Combined

Post by MB » November 28th, 2016, 9:10 pm

Probably need to cancel existing fetching quest
The Instigator likes this.
Top

Ayrion
Posts: 30

Re: UOS Macro - Fletcher + Saw Quests Combined

Post by Ayrion » November 28th, 2016, 10:43 pm

I'm not sure what I changed the first time, but I just deleted the macro, cleared everything, and started over, now it's working!

Thank you for the support.

P-nut Galleryy
Posts: 65

Re: UOS Macro - Fletcher + Saw Quests Combined

Post by P-nut Galleryy » November 29th, 2016, 8:53 pm

sorry to be a bother. I haven't played UO in awhile and this is my first time using steam. I got the skills, beatle, resource container, and marked the runes. when I start the macro in heartwood it made all the tools it needed then got off the beetle and said movetype: source not found, counttype: source not found, useobject: source not found. do you know what I am doing wrong?

Sgfcat
Posts: 138

Re: UOS Macro - Fletcher + Saw Quests Combined

Post by Sgfcat » November 30th, 2016, 1:03 am

P-nut Galleryy wrote:sorry to be a bother. I haven't played UO in awhile and this is my first time using steam. I got the skills, beatle, resource container, and marked the runes. when I start the macro in heartwood it made all the tools it needed then got off the beetle and said movetype: source not found, counttype: source not found, useobject: source not found. do you know what I am doing wrong?
you need to set the container for the Fletcher drop off

FletcherDropoff container needs bolts, ingots, boards in it

you also need to set the beetle and the runebook

you also need to set the woodhue, mage/chiv information and if your beetle is bonded or not
Attachments
Capture3.PNG
Capture3.PNG (19.24 KiB) Viewed 5507 times
P-nut Galleryy likes this.
Top

P-nut Galleryy
Posts: 65

Re: UOS Macro - Fletcher + Saw Quests Combined

Post by P-nut Galleryy » November 30th, 2016, 2:31 am

Sgfcat wrote:
P-nut Galleryy wrote:sorry to be a bother. I haven't played UO in awhile and this is my first time using steam. I got the skills, beatle, resource container, and marked the runes. when I start the macro in heartwood it made all the tools it needed then got off the beetle and said movetype: source not found, counttype: source not found, useobject: source not found. do you know what I am doing wrong?
you need to set the container for the Fletcher drop off

FletcherDropoff container needs bolts, ingots, boards in it

you also need to set the beetle and the runebook

you also need to set the woodhue, mage/chiv information and if your beetle is bonded or not
Thanks. It seems to be working now.

P-nut Galleryy
Posts: 65

Re: UOS Macro - Fletcher + Saw Quests Combined

Post by P-nut Galleryy » November 30th, 2016, 2:56 am

After it recalls home to load logs into the beetle it loads some into my bag as well, but it overloads me. How would I adjust that? I scanned through and couldn't pinpoint it myself.

P-nut Galleryy
Posts: 65

Re: UOS Macro - Fletcher + Saw Quests Combined

Post by P-nut Galleryy » November 30th, 2016, 3:13 am

I believe I located where I need to make the change around line 430ish (cannot remember exact line number it was at the moment), but I am not understanding what I am supposed to change there.

Sgfcat
Posts: 138

Re: UOS Macro - Fletcher + Saw Quests Combined

Post by Sgfcat » November 30th, 2016, 3:18 am

P-nut Galleryy wrote:After it recalls home to load logs into the beetle it loads some into my bag as well, but it overloads me. How would I adjust that? I scanned through and couldn't pinpoint it myself.
well your character should be human with as much strength as possible, preferably 125 str

if your maximum weight is below 425
then add // to lines 477, 478 and 479 so it will look like this

//elseif weight < 425
//movetype 0x1bd7 'FletcherDropoff' 'backpack' (0 0 0) woodhue[] 100
//pause 1000

if your maximum weight is also below 375 then also add // on lines 473, 474 and 475 to look like this

//elseif weight < 375
// movetype 0x1bd7 'FletcherDropoff' 'backpack' (0 0 0) woodhue[] 150
//pause 1000

edit: just remember to remove those // from the lines as your maximum weight reaches those break points
MB likes this.
Top

Post Reply