UOS Macro - Fletcher + Saw Quests Combined

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
MB

UOS Macro - Fletcher + Saw Quests Combined

Post by MB »

Original version: https://pastebin.com/raw/ZfMCsfcC

Upgraded version 3/27/21: https://pastebin.com/raw/jLxv21uG
Last edited by MB on February 2nd, 2022, 5:20 am, edited 16 times in total.
Sgfcat

Re: UOS Macro - Fletcher + Saw Quests Combined

Post by Sgfcat »

So am i mistaken or does this macro prioritize fletching over carpentry turn ins, do you have one that is the opposite prioritizing carpentry over fletching? the reason i ask is because i almost never seem to get saws compared to the amount of fletching kits i get with This macro, other than that the macro is a masterwork
MB

Post by MB »

There are 5 quests to do fletching vs 1 that does carpentry. Quests come available (rand 1-5)*30 sec. It's set up to check the Saw quest on every 30 second mark to optimize saws.
Sgfcat likes this.
Sgfcat

Post by Sgfcat »

oh i didnt know, thanks for the info!
Ayrion

Post by Ayrion »

Am I doing something wrong? I've gotten about 30-40 saws since starting this macro but haven't gotten a single Fletching kit.
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

YES, propably are you doing some WRONG!!!
Ayrion

Post by Ayrion »

That was of 0 help. Thank you, MMMartin.

Anyone know what is going on? I made sure the Serial number is correct for the fletcher quest giver, but my macro isn't getting the quest from the giver. He runs over to the bower but then does nothing and just runs back to the carpentry quester. The saw quest is working perfectly, but for some reason the fletching portion is not working.
MB

Post by MB »

Probably need to cancel existing fetching quest
The Instigator likes this.
Ayrion

Post by Ayrion »

I'm not sure what I changed the first time, but I just deleted the macro, cleared everything, and started over, now it's working!

Thank you for the support.
P-nut Galleryy

Post by P-nut Galleryy »

sorry to be a bother. I haven't played UO in awhile and this is my first time using steam. I got the skills, beatle, resource container, and marked the runes. when I start the macro in heartwood it made all the tools it needed then got off the beetle and said movetype: source not found, counttype: source not found, useobject: source not found. do you know what I am doing wrong?
Sgfcat

Post by Sgfcat »

P-nut Galleryy wrote:sorry to be a bother. I haven't played UO in awhile and this is my first time using steam. I got the skills, beatle, resource container, and marked the runes. when I start the macro in heartwood it made all the tools it needed then got off the beetle and said movetype: source not found, counttype: source not found, useobject: source not found. do you know what I am doing wrong?
you need to set the container for the Fletcher drop off

FletcherDropoff container needs bolts, ingots, boards in it

you also need to set the beetle and the runebook

you also need to set the woodhue, mage/chiv information and if your beetle is bonded or not
Attachments
Capture3.PNG
Capture3.PNG (19.24 KiB) Viewed 109609 times
P-nut Galleryy likes this.
P-nut Galleryy

Post by P-nut Galleryy »

Sgfcat wrote:
P-nut Galleryy wrote:sorry to be a bother. I haven't played UO in awhile and this is my first time using steam. I got the skills, beatle, resource container, and marked the runes. when I start the macro in heartwood it made all the tools it needed then got off the beetle and said movetype: source not found, counttype: source not found, useobject: source not found. do you know what I am doing wrong?
you need to set the container for the Fletcher drop off

FletcherDropoff container needs bolts, ingots, boards in it

you also need to set the beetle and the runebook

you also need to set the woodhue, mage/chiv information and if your beetle is bonded or not
Thanks. It seems to be working now.
P-nut Galleryy

Post by P-nut Galleryy »

After it recalls home to load logs into the beetle it loads some into my bag as well, but it overloads me. How would I adjust that? I scanned through and couldn't pinpoint it myself.
P-nut Galleryy

Post by P-nut Galleryy »

I believe I located where I need to make the change around line 430ish (cannot remember exact line number it was at the moment), but I am not understanding what I am supposed to change there.
Sgfcat

Post by Sgfcat »

P-nut Galleryy wrote:After it recalls home to load logs into the beetle it loads some into my bag as well, but it overloads me. How would I adjust that? I scanned through and couldn't pinpoint it myself.
well your character should be human with as much strength as possible, preferably 125 str

if your maximum weight is below 425
then add // to lines 477, 478 and 479 so it will look like this

//elseif weight < 425
//movetype 0x1bd7 'FletcherDropoff' 'backpack' (0 0 0) woodhue[] 100
//pause 1000

if your maximum weight is also below 375 then also add // on lines 473, 474 and 475 to look like this

//elseif weight < 375
// movetype 0x1bd7 'FletcherDropoff' 'backpack' (0 0 0) woodhue[] 150
//pause 1000

edit: just remember to remove those // from the lines as your maximum weight reaches those break points
MB likes this.