Fishing/ T- map viable?

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
Tamashiiken

Fishing/ T- map viable?

Post by Tamashiiken »

Hi everyone, just wondering if fishing or tmaps are any good on demise. I used to like doing tmaps with my friends and also enjoyed fishing mib's/ancient mib's, do you get much of a return from doing this at all or is the cost not worth the effort?

Thanks for any advice :)
Tamashiiken - Paladin, Nakor - SW/Necro/Mage/Tamer.
The Silvertiger

Re: Fishing/ T- map viable?

Post by The Silvertiger »

Unfortunately, no. However, if you enjoy it, do it. It's a game.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tamashiiken and Bama like this.
Tamashiiken

Post by Tamashiiken »

Thanks for the response Silvertiger! ah, i might have to wait a while then lol, i was hoping for an alternative way to make some gold to save up and get my tamer going.
Tamashiiken - Paladin, Nakor - SW/Necro/Mage/Tamer.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Tamashiiken wrote:Hi everyone, just wondering if fishing or tmaps are any good on demise. I used to like doing tmaps with my friends and also enjoyed fishing mib's/ancient mib's, do you get much of a return from doing this at all or is the cost not worth the effort?

Thanks for any advice :)
Fishing is profitable. You can sell white pearls for quite a bit and pretty easy to set up.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Ok, I should have been more specific... Tmaps and mibs aren't viable... Fishing for white pearls is viable, but extremely boring.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bad Religion likes this.
pegasus321

Post by pegasus321 »

We need to buff the loot tables of the MIB chests / Dungeon Chests. the high level chests require 100 LP and yield like 1k gp tops, with long respawn rates.