Dread Horn Template

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
Puppetmaster

Dread Horn Template

Post by Puppetmaster »

So I am new to peerless and want to start to farm my Cc
I want to create a Shadow Striker for DH. I feel this is probably the easiest way for me to stay alive and have some actual success.Is this still viable template? Can anyone provide me a sample template that might help. I am not sure how much hiding/stealth is needed.
Currently have these skills trained already

120 fence
115 Anat
115 tactics
100 hiding
60 Stealth
75 chivalry
Rest is SS? Using wraith form for leech? Bushido,ninja?
Any help or opinions are welcome. Thanks Puppet
pimpinez

Re: Dread Horn Template

Post by pimpinez »

if your new to peerless try a tamer first something like a weapon skill/mage tamer because it easy to stack dmg with weapon skills or magic and cheap suit. This will also introduce you to the mechanics of the boss. like mobs that may spawn or spells it cast.

I don't think your ready for samphire just yet for simple fact your asking how to make samphire. Maybe ii am wong but

Any template can be made to finally kill the boss, although, you will probably opt for more efficient builds at some point. Moreover, templates also are usually gear dependent and you haven't listed any.

here you can read my thread I make samphire 1 day I was bored

http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... hp?t=11718
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

It's not a sampire... Maybe weavpire
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Sampires are too expensive if you don't already have some of the gear. Very good chars if you do.

A tamer archer with a GD as suggested is probably better in terms of survival and damage, tho.
Lucifall