cu's dexterity

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
thewhitezone

cu's dexterity

Post by thewhitezone »

i want to raise my cu's dex up to 125, is there a fast way to do it?
Mrs Tarded Girl
Discord: rino#7433
The Silvertiger

Re: cu's dexterity

Post by The Silvertiger »

You can either use shadow elementals or rotting corpses. The corpses will raise dex faster due to trying to cure poison, but the elementals won't die or kill your cu. I had one dragged to the front of yomotsu mines if you want to check that.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
thewhitezone likes this.
thewhitezone

Post by thewhitezone »

hitting shadow elemental for 40 mins and nothing happens, thats not the right way
Mrs Tarded Girl
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Before we waste each other’s time

Are the skills of this beast fully trained?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

One death decrase skills -0.1 so kill it copule times and when it have around 50each skill train it again thats longest version-
Faster trainign require someone with discordance-allow you to kill cu less. Then disco and spam poision-raising healing to 100 and dex to 125.

Tips-when u use discordance and train skills that way max u can reach 72-its 100 when discordance off. But if it reach 72- and u off disco usually it not 100- disco again and repeat
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

fastest way to get a pets dex to 125 is to spam clumsy on it. (im not trolling)
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Legacy

Post by Legacy »

You get stat gains even after the stats are GM'ed, or should. Which gives ortiz' method the lead in this.
Lucifall
thewhitezone

Post by thewhitezone »

I did last 15 Dex points leaving the cu against the elemental in yoshimitsu mines, I let them fight and Dex didn't raise any point after 40 mins but when I moved accidentally the cu 2/3 tiles, got instantly 1 point, doing this I did 1 Dex every 4/5 mins just moving the cu after the Dex gain.
I think something is related to the movement
My cu had all skills at 100 but healing and resist spells~80 without killing him repeteally
Mrs Tarded Girl
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Cast debuff spells as stated by Ortiz
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈