Fisherman

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
Bad Seed

Fisherman

Post by Bad Seed »

What temp do you use for a fisherman? mage, eval, med, fishing, cart, resist, lockpick is the temp I was thinking, but wanted to see if there were other ideas out there.
"There's no cure for being a c*nt."
zzillizz

Re: Fisherman

Post by zzillizz »

mage archer with sc bow
tamer
don't need the cart and lockpicking once you're out on the boat...can always soul stone it if your acct is old enough
hell i don't even run my cart and lockpicking on the same toon half the time
Puppetmaster

Post by Puppetmaster »

I run a simple necro/magebno special suit required
I use earth elly as my tank and my macro spams fireball to any mob i pull up. I grabbed a bunch of ash saws off the floor @ HW and made a pretty cool fishing pole also
sc-0
Magery+9
sdi+9
Use frost wood automatically get sc-1 with that wood type
pegasus321, Bad Seed and Bama like this.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Fisher tamer sounds good. Pets can help in fights. Just all guard and takes all damage. I must try. Never use fishing before
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
aemneuspeed

Post by aemneuspeed »

unless you are doing nets, (and things have changed) with fishing you could kill anything at sea with a fireball spam easily.

I like the idea of a spell channeling fishing pole though, so you use the frost wood to get the sc-1 but the ash saw fixed it for sc0? thats pretty sweet.
***ORIGINAL SIGNATURE***
Bad Seed likes this.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Can if you roll 1fc. I have some already like sc skill bonus pole or dex int etc
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573