UOS - Blacksmith BOD Filler

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
Tanya

Re: UOS - Blacksmith BOD Filler

Post by Tanya »

one of millions wrote:
Tanya wrote:
hrs024 wrote:can anybody modify this to craft the tongs needed??

Code: Select all

this only works if you fill iron bods. if you fill colored deeds, is there no iron in the packbag.
This is right, but when I fill colored bods, I set filter on book, for example only dull copper,
and then set manually ore type in tinker tools and tongs and it will work.
But now I think I will start using that another macro.
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
one of millions

Post by one of millions »

Tanya wrote:
one of millions wrote:
Tanya wrote:

this only works if you fill iron bods. if you fill colored deeds, is there no iron in the packbag.
This is right, but when I fill colored bods, I set filter on book, for example only dull copper,
and then set manually ore type in tinker tools and tongs and it will work.
But now I think I will start using that another macro.
i have been made the experience. it put the iron back while every restock. so one way is to increase the amount of colored iron by restock. and take the iron manual out of the box.
hrs024 likes this.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

thanks alot for your guys time in helping me fix this =] i was just thinking about trying out your profiles to be honest today too lol thanks!
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

He was right. Now found a solution to this.
If you stil lazy to set-up Hz's macro for filling bods, try this:
(It takes 1 iron ingot before making tongs, so doesn't matter if you make colored bods):

//check tinker tools and tongs
if counttype '0x1eb8' 'any' 'backpack' < '2'
  @movetype 0x1bf2 'Restock' 'backpack' ([0 0 0]) 0 2
  pause 1000
  usetype 0x1eb8
  waitforgump 0x38920abd 15000
  replygump 0x38920abd 8
  replygump 0x38920abd 23
  replygump 0x38920abd 0
  pause 1000
endif
if counttype '0xfbb' 'any' 'backpack' < '2'
  @movetype 0x1bf2 'Restock' 'backpack' ([0 0 0]) 0 1
  pause 1000
  usetype 0x1eb8
  replygump 0x38920abd 8
  replygump 0x38920abd 86
  replygump 0x38920abd 0
  pause 1000
endif
Last edited by Tanya on January 28th, 2018, 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
zzillizz

Post by zzillizz »

Soo...I'm having problems with the script stopping once a stack of ingots gets below 500. Doesn't matter how many other full stacks there are. I'm trying to figure out how/why the script chooses one stack of ingots to use instead of just random stacks. AND the tailor fill I have is written almost exactly the same for the restock, but once a stack of cloth drops below 100, it just moves on and pulls from another stack without breaking the script. Any ideas?
one of millions

Post by one of millions »

zzillizz wrote:Soo...I'm having problems with the script stopping once a stack of ingots gets below 500. Doesn't matter how many other full stacks there are. I'm trying to figure out how/why the script chooses one stack of ingots to use instead of just random stacks. AND the tailor fill I have is written almost exactly the same for the restock, but once a stack of cloth drops below 100, it just moves on and pulls from another stack without breaking the script. Any ideas?
take by every stack 1k iron away and it will work. if the script can`t put the rest iron on the stack or can`t take the amount you have set, it stops.
gilgamash

Post by gilgamash »

If someone wants a razor macro (uosteam does not work, assistuo download link is broken), let me know. Not as flexible and needs some more activity, but works well.
Sgfcat

Post by Sgfcat »

The Silvertiger wrote:My suggestion would be copying duck bodding part 1 & 2 from my signature into a uos profile (there's a how-to in my signature as well.) Then figure out how it works. This is the same profile that Hz uses to pump out hammers and kits. GL HF
i know this topic is old at this point but i got the Profile from your signature but I'm extremely disoriented with all the macros and i didnt really see a specific how-to as far as the bod macros are concerned like which one to start with as some play other macros and etc i dunno if there is a starting macro that goes down the line of other macros etc. a few quick tips would be cool!