Anyone know what makes the corner of my client black and white?

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
Maloskies

Anyone know what makes the corner of my client black and white?

Post by Maloskies »

pegasus321

Re: Anyone know what makes the corner of my client black and white?

Post by pegasus321 »

i have the same issue, Never found a solution.
Otim O'Connel

Post by Otim O'Connel »

Having the window larger than what the client is hard coded to display in color. Fix. Either reduce game window size gradually until it disappears or tolerate the gray effect. Mine is 1000 x 600 in UO steam no grey
~ We are eternal all this pain is an illusion
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Otim O'Connel wrote:Having the window larger than what the client is hard coded to display in color. Fix. Either reduce game window size gradually until it disappears or tolerate the gray effect. Mine is 1000 x 600 in UO steam no grey
I guess a better question, is to how to make them colored, my previous pcs clients were colored.

Example of old client

https://youtu.be/8bIfRX-C1xA
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Maloskies wrote:
Otim O'Connel wrote:Having the window larger than what the client is hard coded to display in color. Fix. Either reduce game window size gradually until it disappears or tolerate the gray effect. Mine is 1000 x 600 in UO steam no grey
I guess a better question, is to how to make them colored, my previous pcs clients were colored.

Example of old client

but the resolutuion was LOWER. Accept what Otim said, higher res > black corrners.
I play 1920/1024 and need to tolerate them too :P

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Shallan wrote:
Maloskies wrote:

Example of old client

but the resolutuion was LOWER. Accept what Otim said, higher res > black corrners.
I play 1920/1024 and need to tolerate them too :P
same exact resolution
MB

Post by MB »

Colored but only loading ground would mess with me more than grey area clearly delineating load radius but I think Kapero knows where to set this.