UOS - Animal Taming

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
Ryansteven3104

Re: UOS - Animal Taming

Post#16 » January 3rd, 2018, 10:46 pm

I've only ever used Razor. But I decided to download UOS for this. Can someone help me set this up? It looks great, but it also looks greek to me..

april0395

Post#17 » January 3rd, 2018, 11:15 pm

Ryansteven3104 wrote:I've only ever used Razor. But I decided to download UOS for this. Can someone help me set this up? It looks great, but it also looks greek to me..

It shouldn't take much to set up. You just have to go under the macros tab and select new. Make a new macro named train taming or something, then copy and paste the code into the window. Check 'loop' and hit save.

If the creatures have had too many owners, you'll probably have to kill them all off.

I'd recommend starting with 50 taming on your character, using +15 ring and +15 bracelet and starting in Delucia at the bulls. If you don't have +bonus jewelry, then Dagger Island has a lot of creatures you can tame.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
The Silvertiger likes this.

TheUnknown0617

Post#18 » January 3rd, 2018, 11:22 pm

yeh i would tame bulls until i think 88
then get you some savage kin paint and tame ridgeback until 120 (or how ever high youre going)
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! viewtopic.php?f=8&t=23055&p=102053#p102053

Discord - outsider#7479
The Silvertiger likes this.

The Silvertiger

Post#19 » January 4th, 2018, 2:31 am

The gater named Zuul in the vendor mall almost always has savage kin paint. ;)
He is a genius, all threads are his, he knows the weakness. When no one replies, he will come and hit your thread, silvertiger's counter-posts everywhere, whats more he got liked all of yours, follow with the movement, not against it.

Maid of The Dust

Post#20 » March 20th, 2018, 10:30 am

Hello o/

Im a foreign people which is newly started to play at Demise. Sorry if i wrote something wrong due to my grammar.

I have a problem with script that is stucking at renaming tamed pet.

After taming 1st pet, script isnt changing its name and trying to tame it again.

By the way while he is taming it for the first time, he keeps casting Animal Taming on it. I see that from warnings at the left side of screen. I dont know if its normal or script should stop at trying to cast Animal Taming on it again while taming.

I will be so grateful if you help me.
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.

eitherbinge

Post#21 » June 12th, 2018, 1:38 pm

how do you add animals to the list

quickdeath

Post#22 » July 11th, 2018, 12:36 am

dude nice. very nice

I've also made a hobby of going around and killing everything named trashpet in my areas
uh oh

Return to “Cartographer and Scribe”