A Dexxer soloing Monstrous Interred Grizzle (movie)

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
Shallan

Re: A Dexxer soloing Monstrous Interred Grizzle (movie)

Post by Shallan »

Loler wrote:bandages will heal for 50-70 every 4 seconds if you arent poisoned. my 20% life steal when im doing 200 damage heals me for 40 every 1.25 threw poison. tanyas 50% lifesteal from curse wep heals him for 100 every 1.25 when he hits.

Healing is trash and a thing of the passed for pvm.
Bandages heales for 50-70 BUT

Interruption will occur if the healer is hit for more than 26 damage by a monster or more than 19 damage by another player. The amount of damage healed will be reduced by 35% per interruption.

= healing SUx

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
The Silvertiger and Tanya like this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Shallan wrote:
Loler wrote:bandages will heal for 50-70 every 4 seconds if you arent poisoned. my 20% life steal when im doing 200 damage heals me for 40 every 1.25 threw poison. tanyas 50% lifesteal from curse wep heals him for 100 every 1.25 when he hits.

Interruption will occur if the healer is hit for more than 26 damage by a monster or more than 19 damage by another player. The amount of damage healed will be reduced by 35% per interruption.

= healing SUx
just for the record, it just requires a different build, you stack defence chance, so you have 120 wep skill, 120 parry, 45 dci, pref HLA, and 4 fast casting so you are never casting to be hit. result is you are very hard to hit, like, as hard as it's physically possible to be.

it's a different build to sampire because that works on taking damage every enemy swing, but healing it back every hit. you might have to walk back if you get some unlucky rolls with bandages, but then you dont need to be stood next to the enemy to heal anyway

mages dominate pvp because they are guaranteed damage - not as much, but at least some. that's better in pvp cos you need reliable moves, you need things to do what they are supposed to do when you press them. for pvp a guaranteed 20 heal is better than 50% chance of a 50 heal
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Calvin wrote:
Shallan wrote:

= healing SUx
just for the record, it just requires a different build, you stack defence chance, so you have 120 wep skill, 120 parry, 45 dci, pref HLA, and 4 fast casting so you are never casting to be hit. result is you are very hard to hit, like, as hard as it's physically possible to be.

it's a different build to sampire because that works on taking damage every enemy swing, but healing it back every hit. you might have to walk back if you get some unlucky rolls with bandages, but then you dont need to be stood next to the enemy to heal anyway

mages dominate pvp because they are guaranteed damage - not as much, but at least some. that's better in pvp cos you need reliable moves, you need things to do what they are supposed to do when you press them. for pvp a guaranteed 20 heal is better than 50% chance of a 50 heal
yeah but in pvp u dont have hits for 60 every swing :D like Putri or 2 x Flames like DH

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

well that's why 4fc is really important if you wanna pvp with a dexxer

everything bandages fail at, is covered by the chivalry spells - but you really do need both.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

you mix here pvm and pvp, my template is for pvm only
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

bandages are really nice for healing other people in pvm, but for solo pvm the leech is better overall

a good example is 2 sampires couldn't have run rudolph, but one sampire and 1 healer and it was easy :)
neither could really solo. tho i hear someone did, it's still kinda impractical

honestly the healing dexxer is probably capable of more than you think when it's built right, just i really cant be arsed actually playing the game much these days, i just kinda float about and play the economy lol
sorry for narcissistically hi-jacking your thread a bit, i would just really like someone that can still be arsed hunting to play my character some time, i'll probably have to do it myself tho >.<

s'like, yes your character is badass, but we already knew that :P
Tanya likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

you act like you cant use 45 dci and hit lower attack on a samp. btw parry chancr with 120 bush parry 2handed is better then 120 parry and shield
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Tanya and The Silvertiger like this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

trinket makes it all a lot easier, just for the sake of it, what are you getting the hci/dci on to make 45/45

it is definitely possible cos i have 75/45 using totem of the void :/
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

30 jewels 15 chest... 25 jewels, 20 legs... Quiver + combinations.

Best combination: 5 quiver 15 chest and 25 jewels. 20 hci pants 30 hci jewels,
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."