Feather Collect/Corpse Cut

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
fluffhead321

Feather Collect/Corpse Cut

Post by fluffhead321 »

We have a script for cutting corpses and gathering feathers?
Prohibited

Re: Feather Collect/Corpse Cut

Post by Prohibited »

Ever have any luck getting one of these ? I could use a cut corpse loot leather macro if anyone happened to pm you something
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Using a skinning knife (held in hand), butcher's war cleaver, or harvester's blade when cutting corpses to have the resources go immediately into your pack without having to loot.

But then you also get all the meat you don't really want. I usually just toss it on the ground or back on the corpse.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

april0395 wrote:Using a skinning knife (held in hand), butcher's war cleaver, or harvester's blade when cutting corpses to have the resources go immediately into your pack without having to loot.

But then you also get all the meat you don't really want. I usually just toss it on the ground or back on the corpse.
I’m thinking only leather goes directly into your back pack and not the meat
Unless a harvester’s blade does that the other 2 items don’t
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Bama wrote:
april0395 wrote:Using a skinning knife (held in hand), butcher's war cleaver, or harvester's blade when cutting corpses to have the resources go immediately into your pack without having to loot.

I’m thinking only leather goes directly into your back pack and not the meat
Unless a harvester’s blade does that the other 2 items don’t
I've never owned a butcher's war cleaver, so I was just assuming it would be similar to the harvester's blade.

Guess it's just the harvester's blade.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

butchers cleaver is amazing. i made a razor macro to run around kill things collect hides and auto BOS near overweight. razor macros were so fun to make back in the day...
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656