Naked Char Template

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
gilgamash

Naked Char Template

Post by gilgamash »

Greetings all,
anybody out there who knows about Pont's (in)famous naked char template and the tactics and maybe can help update it to the current Mondain UO version? Feel free to PM me!
Thanks in advance,
G.
The Silvertiger

Re: Naked Char Template

Post by The Silvertiger »

Not the specifics, but spellweaving is the main skill.

The original version, as seen in the video following this paragraph, used broken spells, specifically pixies and word of death, and ninjitsu for incurable poison that keeps the monster trying to cast cure.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
gilgamash

Post by gilgamash »

ah, so it was based on bugs and will not work any longer, I figure. Any new ideas?
The Silvertiger

gilgamash wrote:ah, so it was based on bugs and will not work any longer, I figure. Any new ideas?
Um, it could still be done... There's a topic about this subject matter somewhere. Pont came back for a visit.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
The Silvertiger

Selling List & Vendor