About using Turquoise rings (5 ssi) in PvM

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
Tanya

About using Turquoise rings (5 ssi) in PvM

Post by Tanya »

Hi, I was recently crafting 5 ssi rings for using with a double axe, and found this cool thing:
if katana doesn't have ssi, you need 150 stamina to get max swing... but with 5 ssi you need only 120 stamina!

Interesting also with Daisho and Leafblade: they are slow 2.75s swing weapons and with 0 ssi need 180 stam...
with this ring only 150 stam for the max swing. Makes a lot of weapons without ssi usefull!

This can be nice where you need a lot of mana and lmc for spamming double strike or AI.
Well you can also spam divine fury to get more speed but I prefer using nice ssi rings.

For a double axe with 30ssi on the axe you need 180 stam for 1.25s swing, and it's really difficult to make a suit for it,
need always spam divine fury... and with this ring need only 150 stam for the max swing (35ssi at 150 stam).

For a composite bow with 40ssi it also can be usefull (45ssi = 1.5 sec at 180 stam, max swing for this bow)
As you can see I am not a big fan of using divine fury lol

Thx MB for this chart :)
Last edited by Tanya on April 7th, 2018, 8:18 am, edited 12 times in total.
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Dispiro

Re: Katana and 5 ssi ring

Post by Dispiro »

This should apply to any weapon with a 2.5s swing delay correct?
Tanya likes this.
Tanya

Re: Katana and 5 ssi ring

Post by Tanya »

Dispiro wrote:This should apply to any weapon with a 2.5s swing delay correct?
Yes I think so. Can use the ssi calculator here: http://www.uoguide.com/Swing_Speed_Increase

Interesting also with Daisho and Leafblade: they are slow 2.75s swing weapons and with 0 ssi need 180 stam...
with this ring only 150 stam for the max speed. (updated the main post also with a visual chart)
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131