Looking for help with bods.

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
Valkyrie

Looking for help with bods.

Post by Valkyrie »

Hello. For me is completly new, but this must happen to me.

I think few days and finally want try doing more with my crafter- i on way to focus to Blacksmithy BoDs to try luck in way i never try before. I not ask about bots/full automatics scripts.

I look for something that may help me with fill bods to reset-already have small amount of books. I know almost everyone do bods. I never be on this way in uo.

Looking for any tips what i should do? I know i must get bigger Plot to put all my supplies to it.

Any other tips for someone copletly new in this kind of active? I fill few small resets with my hands and its quite hard. I want pay attention on my crafter. Just need something to deal with resets.

I know on our community of crafters find someone who can share me knowledge.

Best wishes to all Maya/Firefly
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
hrs024

Re: Looking for help with bods.

Post by hrs024 »

look at tanyas perma vendor house
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Tanya and The Silvertiger like this.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

hrs024 wrote:look at tanyas perma vendor house
Thanks. That help me figure out what i should set my chests. Any idea for simple macro to uos to fill random bods to reset? It no need to restock ignots or anything i be happy if it only craft required item and put it to bod and also filled one to empty book? I know most advenced macros is hard to get but maybe any idea? For now i just record target item and just change id when get bods with something diffrent i do before. I try take from book only same item ones like today i fill manually 12 dagger ones.

hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

yes there are scripts in this forum, it has everything you need, ya jsut gotta look a little
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

hrs024 wrote:yes there are scripts in this forum, it has everything you need, ya jsut gotta look a little
I already find few. I know its looks like i want all just to hand. But i cant figure out how its work.
For example your own thread http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... =10&t=9345 and also i just want pm you erlier with question about how it really work before back home find spot for plot and try it myself, but i decide to make thread for maybe see some advence opinion. For me all this crafting things about bods is quite new part of UO. I always if need buy hammers from other players. Now i think about try get some myself

hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

that script works
Valkyrie likes this.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

hrs024 wrote:that script works
Thank you. I saw Tanya vendor house. Just need ask-this boxes hit limit of storage? Or can make less number of boxes?

hrs024 likes this.