UOBod

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
nardi89

UOBod

Post by nardi89 »

Asking what is the way that you let this program works.. tried to insert bodbook data with a EUO script but it doesn't works anymore. Thanks in advance. :)
hrs024

Re: UOBod

Post by hrs024 »

people use uosteam for the post part for bods.
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Trigs

Post by Trigs »

hrs024 wrote:people use uosteam for the post part for bods.
Could you expand on this a little? Do you mean there is a way to sort/track bods using steam after you have crafted them?
nardi89 likes this.
nardi89

Post by nardi89 »

Trigs wrote:
hrs024 wrote:people use uosteam for the post part for bods.
Could you expand on this a little? Do you mean there is a way to sort/track bods using steam after you have crafted them?

UP
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

There are uosteam macros in cartographer and scribe forum , different threads but if you look hard enough u can find macros for everything from collecting, crafting to turning in and sorting. You just need to do some due diligence
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Trigs

Post by Trigs »

hrs024 wrote:There are uosteam macros in cartographer and scribe forum , different threads but if you look hard enough u can find macros for everything from collecting, crafting to turning in and sorting. You just need to do some due diligence
I've gone through almost every page of the forum and found most of the BOD related scripts, I'm fairly certain what hes asking for in the OP is not covered by something posted here. There is a sort of data base program that allows for tracking / organization of BODs outside of UO, there was an EUO script that would use OCR to dump BOD book data into a format that the UOBod program could use. I was never able to get the OCR stuff to work.

My post specifically was asking what you meant by "post part" - is that sorting, filtering, what?

Secondly, I think I've developed a realllly nice way to filter/sort/determine what bods can be filled - check it out:

GIF in action on imgur - https://imgur.com/1MfBzpq
hrs024 likes this.
Mourad

Post by Mourad »

where can we try this tool ?