Get tired on basic mage necro tamer. Looking for bard

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
Wanna hunt

Get tired on basic mage necro tamer. Looking for bard

Post by Wanna hunt »

Hello. I get tired with my tamer necro mage weaver(also atm half way to finish sampire. I got all skills trained now just collect runic pieces for suit, drop banes from doom and also buy ms glasses yesterday)
not only bcs i cant do spawns(always raid) i think about discordance tamer and i looking for some advices about pets combos and what is really valuable to play, and also where i can hunt with disco bard? I know doom but this way can be tricky with soloing bosses-DF for example.

I play bard 10years ago but best pet combo then is mare and simple dragon.

With one pets i should aim?

I still little outdated of ML i know GD is strong and cu too i have both on tamer, also when i play erlier i used HH pack for sure. But i need some new ideas about pet combos and hunt places. I try reach at minimum 1000luck on suit (i have mempo and hat from musem)

I hope you guys help me figure out with one pets are bests?
Anonymous Group

Re: Get tired on basic mage necro tamer. Looking for bard

Post by Anonymous Group »

1-mare and rune beetle
2-hell hounds
3-cu
4-gd
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense

Make the candles balanced
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

My suggestion is this: for spawning just keep trying. Bring a stealther to collect the gold. Eventually they will log out or get in a fight over another spawn/Brit gate.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Wanna hunt

Post by Wanna hunt »

The Silvertiger wrote:My suggestion is this: for spawning just keep trying. Bring a stealther to collect the gold. Eventually they will log out or get in a fight over another spawn/Brit gate.

If i not try stealth already i will be still in start of game.
Im looking something to try solo with discordance and pets at safe spots, but idkn with mobs worth to farm instead of miasma for example. And also can be done without suit included high end items. Maybe i should try aim for any guild who can help me with luck pieces-i have only mempo and jester for now.

Anonymous Group wrote:1-mare and rune beetle
2-hell hounds
3-cu
4-gd
With one combo is better and why if you know mare beetle or kitsune instead of mare? I not really need mount if i can find spot i can just reccal to bank if need and back
Anonymous Group

Post by Anonymous Group »

Wanna hunt wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:My suggestion is this: for spawning just keep trying. Bring a stealther to collect the gold. Eventually they will log out or get in a fight over another spawn/Brit gate.

Im looking something to try solo with discordance and pets at safe spots, but idkn with mobs worth to farm instead of miasma for example. And also can be done without suit included high end items. Maybe i should try aim for any guild who can help me with luck pieces-i have only mempo and jester for now.

2-hell hounds
3-cu
4-gd
With one combo is better and why if you know mare beetle or kitsune instead of mare? I not really need mount if i can find spot i can just reccal to bank if need and back
they usually do swoop with the mare/rune beetle combo
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense

Make the candles balanced
Wanna hunt

Post by Wanna hunt »

Anonymous Group wrote:
Wanna hunt wrote:

2-hell hounds
3-cu
4-gd
they usually do swoop with the mare/rune beetle combo

Swoop drop anything good? I try farm it with basic warrior with ~800 luck. Basicly what amount of luck i want for bard?
The Silvertiger

Hell Hounds take stuff down really quickly. You may could try fan dancers or ronin.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Wanna hunt

Post by Wanna hunt »

Yea i saw one person with hh there. This is my inspiration to make a bard for sure :) i just want try diffrent pet combo instead of hh or ostards
april0395

Post by april0395 »

I used my provo-bard with a cu to kill lattice seekers in the prism of light dungeon back when I farmed more. Mostly because the good spots always have multiple people, and I'm not one to enjoy sharing most of the time.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Ajani and The Silvertiger like this.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

I use provo disco bard with cu or swap provo for med get hh and run with em.
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Silenzr

Post by Silenzr »

so what would the skillset of a bard/tamer look like?
The Silvertiger

Silenzr wrote:so what would the skillset of a bard/tamer look like?
Chiv Disco Tamer
120 music
120 disco
70 chiv [can lower to 60 if no skill jewelry, but cure chance drops]
115 lore [lower is ok for HH]
105 taming [lower is ok for HH]
100-120 vet [depending on how fast you want to res pets]
100ish ninja or necro or sw... [depends on where/what you are fighting (for gauntlet ninja recommended)]

Need at least 2/6 casting if not 4/6, as much lmc and mr as you can get, some +skill items preferred

Disco Mage Tamer
120 music
120 disco
115 lore [lower is ok for HH]
105 taming [lower is ok for HH]
100-120 vet [if no need for res or have vet nearby, take 100 ninja in gauntlet]
100-120 magery [depends on if you want bigger heals]
40 necro [if you have 40 points with jewelry or whatever you can corpse skin]

2/6 casting, 100 lrc, as much lmc and mr as you can get, some +skill items preferred

Ask April for provo tamer bard, but probably is very similar. Very few people use peace bards as they can be less effective against higher tier mobs.
Selling List & Vendor

Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Provo tamer bard
120music provo
115lore
105 taming
100 120 vet
90magery
Rest can be eval or med

I run myself 120 music provo disco 105taming 115 lore 90 magery and rest in medit when hunt cu shides- or swap provo for 120 med and use hh to hunt
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Wanna hunt wrote:Hello. I get tired with my tamer necro mage weaver(also atm half way to finish sampire. I got all skills trained now just collect runic pieces for suit, drop banes from doom and also buy ms glasses yesterday)
not only bcs i cant do spawns(always raid) i think about discordance tamer and i looking for some advices about pets combos and what is really valuable to play, and also where i can hunt with disco bard? I know doom but this way can be tricky with soloing bosses-DF for example.

I play bard 10years ago but best pet combo then is mare and simple dragon.

With one pets i should aim?

I still little outdated of ML i know GD is strong and cu too i have both on tamer, also when i play erlier i used HH pack for sure. But i need some new ideas about pet combos and hunt places. I try reach at minimum 1000luck on suit (i have mempo and hat from musem)

I hope you guys help me figure out with one pets are bests?
Change your name to Hanna Wunt
The Silvertiger

Bad Religion wrote: Change your name to Hanna Wunt
Guy hasn't been active since htown... Thread got hijacked.
Selling List & Vendor