I turn back and dont remember (I have questions)

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
Mantus

I turn back and dont remember (I have questions)

Post by Mantus »

Hi everybody,

I used to play on Demise but for personal reasons I stop playin ultima online. After two years later I couldn't resist urge to play UO and chek my account. Thankfully they are still remain but I dont remember much about them. 3 of my character looks like in shape so I'm uploading screenshot of my skill I'm hoping to find some help about what was their builds, what I need to do.

Also nowadays I have limeted time for playing because of that I need suggesitons for a easy builds. I mean I can't do lots of grinding and I'm not a good player so I prefer cheap and easy build. I remember couple of build(like sampire) depends on lots of items and without that items playing with them is so hard. I gues tamer was not so much expensive to build up but I'm not sure I'm open to any suggestions.

And my last questions in this toppic will be about "Reward Items" I could choose 19 reward item but I dont remember is there any important ones. What is your suggestions about reward items which ones i must choose which ones is not necessery?

Thank you for reading and helping me
Attachments
Raven King.JPG
Raven King.JPG (58.42 KiB) Viewed 3050 times
Nymphadora.JPG
Nymphadora.JPG (59.58 KiB) Viewed 3050 times
Nameless One.JPG
Nameless One.JPG (56.01 KiB) Viewed 3050 times
Shallan

Re: I turn back and dont remember (I have questions)

Post by Shallan »

Nice names ^^

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Mantus likes this.
Mantus

Post by Mantus »

Shallan wrote:Nice names ^^
Thank you. For me hardest part while creating character is choosing names :) and decide build for now I still need answers about my builds o.O
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Nameless looks like he is whammy with swords ( check sampire thread for more info about whammy). In short u use wraith form for mana leech and heal with weapon leech or curse weapon.

Nymphadora (Tonks) - looks like normal mage with necro and SW for aoe.

Raven King - mage tamer with weaving and necro

Both mage and mage tamer looks like almost same builds (for spawns) so maybe choose one with the pet or the one without. There was thread for tamer mage too some where

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Josh

Post by Josh »

I think the mages are fine, the dexxer requires decent gear if you’re going melee.
Both the mages are spawners basically and will perform the same function just the tamer will have they pet to tank.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

On dexxer drop anatomy and get tactic. I will help you gear him
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Mantus

Post by Mantus »

Yesterday I read Tanya's Whammy guide and got confused because I remmeber Tanya was helping me about creating this build and suggest me play as a elf. Right now strongly suggest playing as a human and skill set look really different

This is my dexxer with his gears.
Ekran Alıntısı.JPG
Ekran Alıntısı.JPG (95.23 KiB) Viewed 2954 times