PvM Archer/Tamer

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
Bradley

PvM Archer/Tamer

Post by Bradley »

Hey all!

I'm returning back to Demise after a very long absence and am looking for some template help. I don't have much time to play as I work 2 jobs so I plan on only playing 1 character and have decided to make that character an archer/tamer. I'm sure there are better PvM templates but this is ultimately what and how I enjoy playing the most. I have 2 templates that I've kinda been tinkering with on paper before I invest in scrolls, gear, etc and would like some opinions on them.

Template 1:
Animal Taming 110
Animal Lore 110
Veterinary 100
Archery 120
Tactics 100
Bushido 120 (or 100)
Chivalry 60 (or 80)

Template 2:
Animal Taming 110
Animal Lore 110
Veterinary 80
Archery 120
Tactics 100
Bushido 100
Spirit Speak 100

So for template 1 i would need a HML weapon to keep up with specials & lightning strikes but would be able to recall, heal, cure, remove curse, etc on myself with Chiv.
Template 2 can go wraith form for much easier mana replenishment and can also take advantage of curse weapon for life leech (both with scrolls as I will be a human). Can use Spirit Speak to heal which works through poison and can recall with scrolls while in wraith form.
I will mainly be playing by myself while PvMing.

Ultimately, I'm pretty torn on which template to pursue which is why I've come here to ask for help. I'm open to all opinions both positive and negative as well as input if there is a better template for an archer/tamer or a better pet/pet combo as I intend to use a Cu Sidhe. Also looking for gear advice. Will be using a luck suit for some hopefully good loot but not sure which stats would take priority over others. It's been a long time since I've played.

Thanks in advance!
Alpha and Bad Religion like this.
Valkyrie

Re: PvM Archer/Tamer

Post by Valkyrie »

If you have stat scroll already up to 255- go 100/125/rest-

About template- My tamer archer

Archery 120(100+hh) 120 tactic 100 anatomy 70 chiv 105 taming 110 lore 90 vet and from whole suit bonus to skills i allow to get 50 bushido- but i need it for my yumi. Specials-i rarely honor things-if you want solo mobs go no anatomy and go bushido.

Think about necro for vampire instead of ss :)
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573