Pet Training

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
Excorsion

Pet Training

Post by Excorsion »

So as I have been on the shard for over 3 months now and I see alot of tamers who have pets who seemed to be trained but then i look at their dex and stamina on their pets and see them at 70 or lower I come to realize maybe some folks do not know how to get thier pets dex to 125 which all tamed critters can achieve.

So I'll explain how i get mine done.

the easiest way I've found is get a guilded discord toon to discord your pet then just cast weaken on it over and over...will take sometime which you can shorten by have more guilded players cast weaken onto the pet... besure to not have the pet guarding tho otherwise it will attack back. why do this? well your pets melee damage is based off strength.. but it's attack speed is based off it's dex...

I have taken a greater dragon from 54 dex to 125 in less than a day of attending macroing four toons casting weaken on it... int total took like 5 hours between breaks. if you don't have a discord person.. you could always try to use the satyrs in the wield just make sure your pet is passive and have a alot of bandages to keep your pet healed. Never tried it myself but worth a shot.