Sampire Bible - Everything you need to know

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
The Silvertiger

Re: Sampire Bible - Everything you need to know

Post by The Silvertiger »

Shortens perfection steps is one reason which means more damage. As long what you're fighting takes 20 hits or more the extra 20 is worth it.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
d9d9rr

Post by d9d9rr »

The Silvertiger wrote:Shortens perfection steps is one reason which means more damage. As long what you're fighting takes 20 hits or more the extra 20 is worth it.
Does bushido skill really affect that?
Neither uoguide or stratics mention anything.
Loler

Post by Loler »

yes bushido affects how fast you gain your honor bonus.

its 1% gain per 10 points. So at 50 bushido you gain 5% max perfection per swing. At gm bushido you gain 10% max perfection per swing there for with 50 bushido it takes 20 swings to get to max. If you miss i think you lose 30%. With 100 bushido it takes 10 swings. I dont think you get more % bonus passed 100 though so at 120 i still think its 10% per swing.

for each % thats how much damage increase you gain and 10X the luck per %. So at 50% perfection you gain 50% damage and 500 luck.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
royal kapero2 likes this.
d9d9rr

Post by d9d9rr »

Loler wrote:yes bushido affects how fast you gain your honor bonus.

its 1% gain per 10 points. So at 50 bushido you gain 5% max perfection per swing. At gm bushido you gain 10% max perfection per swing there for with 50 bushido it takes 20 swings to get to max. If you miss i think you lose 30%. With 100 bushido it takes 10 swings. I dont think you get more % bonus passed 100 though so at 120 i still think its 10% per swing.

for each % thats how much damage increase you gain and 10X the luck per %. So at 50% perfection you gain 50% damage and 500 luck.
Thanks for the explanation, that brings me back to my original question.
Why would you need 120 bushido?
Loler

Post by Loler »

if you want to use lightning stike you have a better chance to crit. if you use parry/bushido better chance to block.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
royal kapero2 likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

8 swings for achieving perfection at 120
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Cap0eira

Post by Cap0eira »

any macro UOS AUTO ATACK MIASMA ???
naisikras

Post by naisikras »

Not to try and criticize this guide, but I feel like it's missing a section on stats. What should base stats be with a 20/25 stat scroll?

Also, are there some recommendations you can throw this way for artifact type armor? On my archer, I often see leggings of the bane and mace and shield reading glasses. What else?
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

I use banes and ms glasses rest is crafted runic armor. For stats base is 100str 125dex rest can be int
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
naisikras likes this.
Gandys

Post by Gandys »

GenghisXerxes

Post by GenghisXerxes »

Hi,
I've read thru some parts of the sampire intro and I understand that it's expensive to build. As I don't have so much gold to purchase each and every piece of the recommended equipment, is it possible to craft the gears using my own blacksmith? If so, what are the recommended mobs to start off with based on my own crafted gears? Must I farm for those runic hammers to obtain certain mods?
Jay-Renai Nyleve [SHS]

Post by Jay-Renai Nyleve [SHS] »

GenghisXerxes wrote:Hi,
I've read thru some parts of the sampire intro and I understand that it's expensive to build. As I don't have so much gold to purchase each and every piece of the recommended equipment, is it possible to craft the gears using my own blacksmith? If so, what are the recommended mobs to start off with based on my own crafted gears? Must I farm for those runic hammers to obtain certain mods?
For gear, you'll need a tailor, and HRSKs (preferrably BRSKs) to make your armor.

For weapons, you'll need a blacksmith and Bronze (or better) hammers for weapons; or Yew/Heartwood Runic Saws.
Eos wrote:...wait until my keyboard recharges with ink.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Bump
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
gilgamash

Post by gilgamash »

What about FC and FCR?? How important are they, is 2/2 enough? Thanks for help!
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

bump
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit