Sampire Bible - Everything you need to know

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
Les Stroud

Re: Sampire Bible - Everything you need to know

Post by Les Stroud »

it says for black staffs /quarters
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Les Stroud wrote:it says for black staffs /quarters
oh come on for BS i use pots ;p

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Indika

Post by Indika »

Made a few minor adjustments, this is what the suit is looking like these days:
actual luck suit.jpg
actual luck suit.jpg (49.82 KiB) Viewed 6559 times
The biggest difference now is the amount of luck I am running, and the 38% LMC which I am very proud of. The resists are good enough to solo most activities, for champ spawns I switch to the non-luck suit because my hit points are kind of low in the luck suit. But overall I can do practically anything in the game in this luck suit.

I have been working a lot IRL and still realize I need to make a few more edits to the original post, but I will get around to it when I finally have the constitution to do so.

Happy hunting! :D
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Indika wrote:Made a few minor adjustments, this is what the suit is looking like these days:

actual luck suit.jpg

The biggest difference now is the amount of luck I am running, and the 38% LMC which I am very proud of. The resists are good enough to solo most activities, for champ spawns I switch to the non-luck suit because my hit points are kind of low in the luck suit. But overall I can do practically anything in the game in this luck suit.

I have been working a lot IRL and still realize I need to make a few more edits to the original post, but I will get around to it when I finally have the constitution to do so.

Happy hunting! :D
Nice.
Worst thing is to change the stats for spawns and solo... :/
And the good damm Black staff with 40 ssi and area and hsl and hml dont want to go out from my crafts zzz....

Indika

Post by Indika »

I can still solo spawns in this suit, but I do have another suit I swap into for spawns. Can also still do dreadhorn, paroxy, and travesty solo in this suit as well
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Indika wrote:I can still solo spawns in this suit, but I do have another suit I swap into for spawns. Can also still do dreadhorn, paroxy, and travesty solo in this suit as well
i got it. but u do change stats for solo purpose?
42 mana a bit low... i run 110 with 30 lmc and still it some times dont leech that much i can counter atack /2 hit every turn

Indika

Post by Indika »

Nah, what you see here is what you get :D

Part of me considered running elf to help with the mana, but most of my weapons are 50% mana leech or very close. I run it like this for almost every activity in the game.
Tempest likes this.
BannerBruce

Post by BannerBruce »

I dream about higher lmc
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Indika wrote:Nah, what you see here is what you get :D

Part of me considered running elf to help with the mana, but most of my weapons are 50% mana leech or very close. I run it like this for almost every activity in the game.
I have 44% mana leech and with 110 mana pool i still dont leech the mana to maintain constant 2 hit and counter atack 100% of the time :(
even with 33lmc.

will try today with 37 lmc.

--
Anyone have idea how much lmc is cap ( FOR HUMAN ) for primary//secondary strikes? Example 37 lmc = 20 mana and 40 lmc is 20 mana too...
So how much lmc is worth having ;p

Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Shallan wrote:
Indika wrote:Nah, what you see here is what you get :D

I have 44% mana leech and with 110 mana pool i still dont leech the mana to maintain constant 2 hit and counter atack 100% of the time :(
even with 33lmc.

will try today with 37 lmc.

--
Anyone have idea how much lmc is cap ( FOR HUMAN ) for primary//secondary strikes? Example 37 lmc = 20 mana and 40 lmc is 20 mana too...
So how much lmc is worth having ;p
what weapons are you using? Maybe sometime we can get with eachother in game and see why you arent leaching properly.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

why nobody runs ninjitsu in spawn build and solo peerless boss farm?
it is great by its Focus Attack which doubles all hit props so you could hit a boss with 80-100% hit mana/stam/hp leech etc.
for peerless it has Mirror Image if you are at low hp (gives 95% defence from one attack)
ninja-pvm-warrior could even farm without necro at all ^^,
WTB Ring 50 EP HCI DCI (up to 20kk)
Tanya and The Silvertiger like this.
BannerBruce

Post by BannerBruce »

Silent Shadow wrote:why nobody runs ninjitsu in spawn build and solo peerless boss farm?
it is great by its Focus Attack which doubles all hit props so you could hit a boss with 80-100% hit mana/stam/hp leech etc.
for peerless it has Mirror Image if you are at low hp (gives 95% defence from one attack)
ninja-pvm-warrior could even farm without necro at all ^^,
Can u share that build? Just swith necro for ninja?
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

build - its individual thing ^^,
the point is - you should balance several things or to change it by soul stounes for different types of farm
first of all you need to run at least 2fc (3fc- better)
i think 120 bush is not nesessary in this build - so run 80 for honor and CA
for Mirror Image chance of block is "your ninjitsu -30" so 120 gives you 90% chance, 100 - 70%
in such build i run 50 chiva
WTB Ring 50 EP HCI DCI (up to 20kk)
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Boosting just to help out. <3
Discord: Amish#1299
TheBeef

Post by TheBeef »

Made my Sampire about a week ago. I am enjoying him quite a bit, but I don't feel like I hit as hard as other people. I've been farming Miasma with a scorpion slayer black staff. I don't struggle. But there is an AFK sampire that I see kill Miasma in 5-6 swings. It takes me 3 times that many. Here is the build. I am running 120 mace, 120 bush, 120 parry, 115 tactics, 105 resists, 100 necro, and 60 chiv (with jewelry). What can I be doing better?
Attachments
Lothario.jpg
Lothario.jpg (52.88 KiB) Viewed 5915 times