Peerless Solo , Guide to Whammy

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
Cunnana

Re: Peerless Solo , Guide to Whammy

Post by Cunnana »

3dot wrote:
Cunnana wrote:Why u prefere 120 anato insted tatics?
Evasion
Mana Cost 10 Bushido
Minimum Skill 60.0
Duration 3 to 6 seconds with a 2 second bonus if your Bushido is above 100.0 and both Tactics and Anatomy are 100.0 or better
Area of Effect Caster
Description Increases your chance to parry, also grants the ability to parry direct damage attacks from other sources, such as spells and Dragons Breath. Evasion can only be used once every 20 seconds. The chance to block is based on Bushido, Anatomy, and Tactics. The duration of Evasion is also influenced by these skills.

I ask about 120 anato and 90 tatics insted 120 tatics and 90 anato, since tatics gives more damage incrise than anatomy.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

One reason is that I change often anatomy to 115 resist and it's more fast using one soulstone.
Second is Critical Hit - http://www.uoguide.com/Critical_Hit
Every time you deal a standard strike in combat, you have a chance of dealing a Critical Hit.
Criticals deal much more damage then usual (200%? Might deal damage without taking into account target's resists?).
Lightning Strike increases your chance to deal one, as does having a high level of Anatomy skill.

Need to check later the difference... maybe single hits better with more tactics, but for a long 1x1 fight maybe more anatomy better... not sure...
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Tanya wrote:One reason is that I change often anatomy to 115 resist and it's more fast using one soulstone.
Second is Critical Hit - http://www.uoguide.com/Critical_Hit
Every time you deal a standard strike in combat, you have a chance of dealing a Critical Hit.
Criticals deal much more damage then usual (200%? Might deal damage without taking into account target's resists?).
Lightning Strike increases your chance to deal one, as does having a high level of Anatomy skill.

Need to check later the difference... maybe single hits better with more tactics, but for a long 1x1 fight maybe more anatomy better... not sure...
best is to have half anatomy and half tacts i posted the formula in last topic ;p

ps. damm elfs i dont know where to cut the 20skill points for SS for CW :( zzz

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Jay-Renai Nyleve [SHS]

Re: Peerless Solo , Whammy Guide by Tanya

Post by Jay-Renai Nyleve [SHS] »

Tanya wrote:
gonthrax wrote:Stuff
Why are you only running 61 Dex on the Peerless build? Does that not detrimentally affect your ability to parry?
Eos wrote:...wait until my keyboard recharges with ink.
Tanya

Re: Peerless Solo , Whammy Guide by Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Jay-Renai Nyleve [SHS] wrote:
Tanya wrote:
gonthrax wrote:Stuff
Why are you only running 61 Dex on the Peerless build? Does that not detrimentally affect your ability to parry?
You are right, I just found in uo guide that need at least 80 dex to get max ability to parry, I didn't know about that before.
Peerless Hunter
Jay-Renai Nyleve [SHS]

I'd be interested in seeing what sort of weapons you use on each Peerless, if you wouldn't mind.

I'm really interested in soloing Putrefier/Paroxysmus; so I'd be interested in what you're working with and how you deal with the big green blobs that accompany Paroxysmus.

In the Putrefier video, I see you queuing up Double Strike and Lightning Strike; I'm assuming you Double Strike when you have the mana, and Lightning when you don't?
TheOneOdy

Post by TheOneOdy »

no necro?
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

TheOneOdy wrote:no necro?
Right, instead of necro spirit speak and casting always curse weapon. That can be annoying but it gives more life leech.
Peerless Hunter
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Jay-Renai Nyleve [SHS] wrote:I'd be interested in seeing what sort of weapons you use on each Peerless, if you wouldn't mind.

I'm really interested in soloing Putrefier/Paroxysmus; so I'd be interested in what you're working with and how you deal with the big green blobs that accompany Paroxysmus.

In the Putrefier video, I see you queuing up Double Strike and Lightning Strike; I'm assuming you Double Strike when you have the mana, and Lightning when you don't?
I will post later my collection of the weapons. :)
Putrefier and Paroxysmus is a good challenge, I started to farm them after I finished with Travesty and Dread Horn. My quarter staff (ssi,mana,stamina,hla) works perfect on Travesty, Dread Horn and Parox. I tested a lot of weapons on Paroxysmus, and a leafblade works great too.
You noticed right, on Putrefier I used double strike when have mana, and lightning when low on mana, and without demon slayer can be difficult.
About 3 green blobs: I use honor self, and kill them one by one, and after that starting to fight Paroxysmus.
Peerless Hunter
TheOneOdy

Post by TheOneOdy »

so u can use scrolls to go into wraith form as a human with zero necro skill? if im understanding u right
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

TheOneOdy wrote:so u can use scrolls to go into wraith form as a human with zero necro skill? if im understanding u right
Yes, because human has 20 minumum level in all skills.
Peerless Hunter
TheOneOdy

Post by TheOneOdy »

ok makes sense then, just gotta go work skills and spend money oh joy
Jay-Renai Nyleve [SHS]

Yeah, I've built a cross-heal character that my bestfriend and I use to duo Paroxy with.

Basically a Whammy with Ninja for Mirror Images and Feint
Tanya likes this.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Just a quick update: soloed today a Paragon Greater Dragon.
My template was almost same like on Travesty, only mounted:
114.2 anatomy
120 bushido
69.7 chivalry
120 mace fighting
120 parry
73.3 spirit speak
90 tactics
Weapon: black staff dragon slayer, life, mana, and stamina leech,
and changed 2 items: took fey legs and heart of the lion to get to 45 dci.

Peerless Hunter
Logain

Post by Logain »

I`m building whammy can you help me - 2/6 cast + 30 ench pots 40hci 15dci or 0/0 cast 45 hci 30 dci ?