Peerless Solo , Guide to Whammy

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
Tanya

Re: Peerless Solo , Guide to Whammy

Post by Tanya »

Logain wrote:I`m building whammy can you help me - 2/6 cast + 30 ench pots 40hci 15dci or 0/0 cast 45 hci 30 dci ?
Good question, not sure if there is a huge difference between 40hci and 45hci...
I think both are good, but if you choose the second one with 0/0 cast, I recommend to use a protection spell.

Here is my current status. This screenshot I took a month ago, after I've bought another bracelet.
Now have 2/6 casting (finally), 97 DI, and resists. This is setup for double strike move with a q-staff and high mana:
stats_new.jpg
stats_new.jpg (34.41 KiB) Viewed 3463 times
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Logain

Post by Logain »

Thanks Tanya ! I will use daisho and leafblade thats why my status is different but have to work on lmc - only 6 ;/ with 60 mana
Mantus

Post by Mantus »

Hi everybody

I used to be want a sampire character but you know it's extreamly expensive so Tanya was suggest me playing whammy and I hardly remember (maybe I misremember) he suggest me play it as a elf. But yesterday I read Whammy guide all over again and realized things really changed here. Now people strongly suggest playing as a human and skill set looks really different.

Here my character with my gear.
Ekran Alıntısı.JPG
Ekran Alıntısı.JPG (95.23 KiB) Viewed 3361 times
I want to turnback playing (UO) Demise but I have limited time to play what do you suggest me. I'm hoping to farm miasma or shomething like it and save some money for gears eventually create fully geared and skilled character.

Thank you for reading and spare some time to me
Tanya likes this.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Mantus wrote:Hi everybody

I used to be want a sampire character but you know it's extreamly expensive so Tanya was suggest me playing whammy and I hardly remember (maybe I misremember) he suggest me play it as a elf. But yesterday I read Whammy guide all over again and realized things really changed here. Now people strongly suggest playing as a human and skill set looks really different.

Here my character with my gear.
Ekran Alıntısı.JPG

I want to turnback playing (UO) Demise but I have limited time to play what do you suggest me. I'm hoping to farm miasma or shomething like it and save some money for gears eventually create fully geared and skilled character.

Thank you for reading and spare some time to me
Hi, sorry for late reply - too much stuff IRL and no time to play, just logged in to kill a few Balrons. I can show you my current template.
Peerless Hunter
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Mantus likes this.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

111.jpg
111.jpg (131.03 KiB) Viewed 3271 times
Peerless Hunter