The Legendary Banksitter's Guide to Necro Mage Weaver Tamer

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
thewhitezone

Re: The Legendary Banksitter's Guide to Necro Mage Weaver Tamer

Post by thewhitezone »

Tamashiiken wrote:This is a nice guide, but i am just wondering what things i should be killing while i try to save some gold to get the armour you suggested. Also, i have been having some trouble finding the entry to sanctuary for the spellweaving quest, is there an easy way to get there? I looked up the location on stratics but i must have gone the wrong way... I tried the quest you get from the elves but it is hard to get pet to attack the exodus minions and they seem to have a very large health pool...

Thanks for any advice :)
with this char you can hardcore solo ilsenar spawns and kill some peerless(not every peerless)
Mrs Tarded Girl
Discord: rino#7433
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

up for any new players out there... made some insignificant corrections to the text and updated armor price mentioned.
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Fermina Daza: Legendary Banksitter
Isabelle Salazar: Noob Sampire
Anti Social: Master of Felucca house hiding
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

bump
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Excorsion

Post by Excorsion »

On oaks... I don't bother with resist.. or thunderstorm....even phase two can be solo'd with ease... just precast invis wait for the mobs to agro GD.. then wither them down... takes way to much time to set up to thunderstorm and other bs...I rather run wrestling because the archer dudes are a pain without it.. but even then you can still solo the spawn without it... when oaks pops... I drag him away from the spawn and just sick gd on him.. wither the spawn down that follows then just heal the GD thru oaks's damage which is not very much.

Not really switching alot of skills either... tame lore and ss at 115... mage at 95... necro 80... wrestling SW at 100.. i have 30 dci 4/6 casting. low 60's resists. 60 sdi 40 lmc thru my suit... and i can solo oaks in about a hour.

Edit....
I have now changed my template to.. no SW.. med to 100 instead.. picked up a crystaline ring so dropped mage to 90 and used a 110 mage scroll to bump mage to 110.

so 115 tame lore
120 ss
100 wrestling, med
90 mage 110 with ring
80 necro 100 with bracers
20 focus from ring

ending stats... 120 str 15 dex 150 int.... 40 lmc 100 lrc 72 sdi 4/6 casting with 15 dci
resists are not perfect but all over 55.