The Legendary Banksitter's Guide to Necro Mage Weaver Tamer

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
Tanya

Re: The Legendary Banksitter's Guide to Necro Mage Weaver Tamer

Post by Tanya »

Madmarz wrote:Tokuno spawn is the only ive never done, can a GDragon tank Serado? or if i was playing a straight mage necro weaver, would i be able to nuke him down with skele dragon help or is he gonna roll up and 2 shot me?
GD alone can't tank Serado, he is stronger then Yamadon^^
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

He is yamandon on roids, literally.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

Up.
Added some new advises for Serado spawn, Minotaur spawn and Bedlam.
Unfortunately i still haven't found a way to solo kill Serado as a tamer, but if you duo the spawn with a sampire its quite easy... if you perfect it.. maybe you can do it all for 50 mins. Now it takes about 1hrs to duo it this way.
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Fermina Daza: Legendary Banksitter
Isabelle Salazar: Noob Sampire
Anti Social: Master of Felucca house hiding
eddie12188

Post by eddie12188 »

tokuno spawn is easy with a boat and a stealth tamer and gd, just lure all hard monsters while in stealth, bring champ to boat dps and heal like crazy, rinse and repeat
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

No point to do Tokuno if you dont kill the boss in spawn area cause no replica will fall. I think both shores are outside spawn area... the idea is good though..

P.S. This entire guide will become useless and will be changed accordingly if the current easy spawn changes remain... i will edit it if the staff decides to keep the changes as they are still a beta :)
Last edited by Alhimikut on February 4th, 2017, 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
eddie12188

Post by eddie12188 »

i have completed this spawn like this, we hurt him and lured him back and killed
Alhimikut likes this.
LUDENS

Post by LUDENS »

Can you tell me the exact mods I need on Gloves & Sleeves please, Thank you!!!
Discord - Dante#3037

Covering the world in cable didn't bring an end to war and suffering, Don't act suprised when it all comes apart if you try to do it again.

KojPro YouTube

Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

Well after you have the rest of the items, you can do the math by yourselves..
I had two suits. With first one when i equip an Ari and get into wraith form and cast Magic Reflection i end up with all 70s.
In the second suit that i ware now i use the inscription trick to get +5 magic resists and equip Ari to get some random above 65s resists that work for me.. So don't forget to always check your resists in wraith form since thats your main form and to use either magic reflection or reactive armor or both using inscription trick.
alabala.jpg
alabala.jpg (179.61 KiB) Viewed 7991 times
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

nice article
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
wasq

Post by wasq »

Hello mate. I´m getting some inspiration from this topic, so I write my question here.

What do you think about template:

AT 106
AL 110
necro 15 (+10 tali)
ss 59 (+5 tali)
mag 100
EI 115
SW 115
VET 80

If I get it right you need necro for wraith form and mana leach. So what if I drop it and cast from scrolls? Is 25 necro enough (can I cast it without scrolls)?
With this template I should enjoy nice mana leach and (almost) full arsenal of magery skills with EI. Maybe in the future I could raise SW to 120 when I have cash and acc old enough to have +skill cap.

In my eyes this is all around tamer - caster without access to swapping skills on the soulstone.
I would use this char for spawning (SW) and whatever killing with lovely KVFs :)

Can this work or I should not waste time with trying it?

(equip is a different story, what you wrote about is out of the league for every new player and his first year of farming :D)
Alhimikut likes this.
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

110 lore- your dragon will be naughty :)
Necro- you need to wither when there are not enough mobs to leech mana from so this must be at least 90
59 SS- no mana leech - thus useless SW and everything.. trust me you need the 120 SS for most amount mana leached.. at less than 90 you leech shit.
115 SW- either 96 or 114... not really that much difference between 96 and 120 in dmg...
VET- useless at 80.. will take ages to ress and no that much healing
Drop the vet and the defensive skill and keep the eval if you want to be more versatile. If not enough skill or equipment to put the eval int in place.. drop it as well and use Poison strike to dmg single targets or swap SW for EI when needed.
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
suiris

Post by suiris »

bump
Tamashiiken

Post by Tamashiiken »

This is a nice guide, but i am just wondering what things i should be killing while i try to save some gold to get the armour you suggested. Also, i have been having some trouble finding the entry to sanctuary for the spellweaving quest, is there an easy way to get there? I looked up the location on stratics but i must have gone the wrong way... I tried the quest you get from the elves but it is hard to get pet to attack the exodus minions and they seem to have a very large health pool...

Thanks for any advice :)
Tamashiiken - Paladin, Nakor - SW/Necro/Mage/Tamer.
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

Tamashiiken wrote:This is a nice guide, but i am just wondering what things i should be killing while i try to save some gold to get the armour you suggested. Also, i have been having some trouble finding the entry to sanctuary for the spellweaving quest, is there an easy way to get there? I looked up the location on stratics but i must have gone the wrong way... I tried the quest you get from the elves but it is hard to get pet to attack the exodus minions and they seem to have a very large health pool...

Thanks for any advice :)
Hello,

Generally to get the items i have, you will have to find another way of making a ton of gold not killing monsters. Search the forums for ways to making gold- there are a lot of suggestions and topics. Also try to find a pvm guild to help guide you through the game.
About sanctuary its a cave in the mountain behind the brigand camp at the britain-scara brae/yew xroads. There is a rune library in Luna first house to the left- near the moongate and there is a rune there. IF you still have a problem locating it, PM me- ill get you there.
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

up... due to some resent searches and this topic being on 5th page ;)
Legendary Noob

My chars are: