HIT spell/ Hit Area

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
Shallan

HIT spell/ Hit Area

Post by Shallan »

Just browsing the web..
anyone have any info about the dmg calculated?
Area vs hitspell ?
Range?

--
Aloso looking for info how exaclty leech works. Can vampire emb. be replaced by for example 50% life leech hit on weapon ?

Looking for strait facts = no theories ;p

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
MMMartin

Re: HIT spell/ Hit Area

Post by MMMartin »

here was some update in demise... in old forum, well aeo damage is buffed with DI and slayer properity, dont sure if base damage weapon aswell,

about hit light/fireball/harm, they are buffed with SDI, i think*
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

The life leech from vamp embrace is 100% of the time. Hit leech on weapons is only a chance to leech.
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

hmm dont sure how it work in demise, but i think it is like 50% ht life leech [others aswell]will chance like 1/2 hits get 25% heal :) same

if weapon have 10% leach mean 1/10 hitting chance get 25% leech

like up was write wampire or wrath have 100% chance for leach [wampire 20% all time]
wrath form is mana leach aswell 100%, 8-24% [0-40SS skill = 8%, +5SS +1%]
Shallan likes this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

MMMartin wrote:hmm dont sure how it work in demise, but i think it is like 50% ht life leech [others aswell]will chance like 1/2 hits get 25% heal :) same

if weapon have 10% leach mean 1/10 hitting chance get 25% leech
thx that i was looking for.

didnt find anything about hit area vs hti spell. but i think area is better since it can trigger from all hits (whrilwind :D) and covers more ground.

Anyone knows whats the base dmg of hits area vs hit spells ? i mean if the mob would have 0 % resist so would be easier to compare.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Loler

Post by Loler »

with 50% area hitting 8 mobs at once it can hit all 8 monsters 7x (cant hit the monster in which creates the hit area)

with hit spell 50% you can only hit each monster once at 50% chance.

also hit area was changed to do half the damage you do when hitting a mob. so if you hit a rotter for 100 damage your area will do 50 dmage based off the elemental damage to the mobs in range. that damage is further mitigated by resist but its still higher then hit spell.

hit spell is modified by spell damage and int only so for a dexxer it adds minimal damage and is almost beaten by everything in pvm.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
gonthrax likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

also life leech and mana leech i believe is 40% of the damage you do you leech whatever % of the leech on your weapon is. so with 50% leech you should leech half the time for 40% of the damage you do.
with 20% leech you will leech 1/5 hits on average for 40% of the damage you do.

note its based off each strike of the weapon so if you ww 8 mobs with 50% of the leech you should on average 4x per swing. and with double strike and 50% leech you should leech on average once every swing since you hit twice. now this is just a % chance so that doesnt mean you leech 100% of the time on double strike instead on average you should.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
gonthrax likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Loler wrote:info.
Where did you get all that info?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Loler

Post by Loler »

years of playing and lots of research for pvp/pve dexxers.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna