crafting items in a bag

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
House

crafting items in a bag

Post by House »

Is there a way to craft items and have them go into a bag/pouch within your backpack? I thought I remembered this from back in the day, where you would put a bag within a big with materials and tools and when you craft the item it goes into the bag your crafting them in and not your backpack. Trying to do this to make doing donations easier but to no avail... :(
The Silvertiger

Re: crafting items in a bag

Post by The Silvertiger »

You can use an organizer. Just add the item to an organizer. Add organize (name) to your script for steam and while organizing or record yourself using a hotkey for a razor organizer and add appropriate pause.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
House

Post by House »

sorry I have pretty minimal script experience, how do you add a pause?
The Silvertiger

Steam or razor?
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
House

Post by House »

Razor
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

This was something you could do on osi, it's too bad that we cannot do it on demise.
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
The Silvertiger

House wrote:sorry I have pretty minimal script experience, how do you add a pause?
You right click on the macro and select the option insert pause from the drop down.
Selling List & Vendor

Souced

Post by Souced »

on osi all you had to do was have the resources you would use in a bag and the item being made would go into the same bag
My parents said I could be anything when I grew up, I picked Asshole! How am I doing?
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Souced wrote:on osi all you had to do was have the resources you would use in a bag and the item being made would go into the same bag
I have been waiting for this to be fixed since 2008..........

.............maybe next update?.................

Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Supercreep likes this.
Supercreep

Post by Supercreep »

Bama wrote:
Souced wrote:on osi all you had to do was have the resources you would use in a bag and the item being made would go into the same bag
I have been waiting for this to be fixed since 2008..........

.............maybe next update?.................

ME TOO
Souced

Post by Souced »

i brought this up many years ago and was told by then gm's that i was wrong so i just gave up trying way back when atlanta still had a hockey team lol
My parents said I could be anything when I grew up, I picked Asshole! How am I doing?
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Souced wrote:i brought this up many years ago and was told by then gm's that i was wrong so i just gave up trying way back when atlanta still had a hockey team lol
The Atlanta Thrashers left to go to Winnipeg in 2011 ( the report was made in 2008 )
The Atlanta Flames left to go to Calgary in 1980
I'm hoping Atlanta gets another team so a few years later Regina or Hamilton can get an NHL team

............maybe the next update you never know
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Junkyman

Post by Junkyman »

Something along the lines as as.

usetype (tool graphic)
waitforgump (gumpid) 1500
replygump (gumpid) (botton numer)
waitforgump (gumpid) 1500
replygump (gumpid) (botton numer)
while findtype (graphic of item u are making) 'any' 'backpack'
moveitemtype (graphic) 'any' 'backpack' 'Serial number of bag'
pause 550
endwhile

mess arounf with the record botton on steam to get the gump ids and follow variables of the cmmonds when the program pops them up automatically to make sure i put the stuff in the right place.. this is just off the top of my head while im at work.

Prettymuch you could just use the carp training macro and pick out the pieces that you are looking for.