Special spam - theory craft.

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
Shallan

Special spam - theory craft.

Post by Shallan »

There was topic once
what conditions to be met to spam AI or double strike?

Anyone?

How much mana pool, and wraith required? Or can be done in vamp too ?
Let say 45+ leech HML on weapon and 45 hci + hld on glasses. Human for less special cost, and 20 lmc.

Aloso lets put Mana drain in there
from for example Putrefier since he is caster and have high eval.
He can have 130 EVAL at max so according to formula 130eval + 40 - RS = mana drained.
Wtih 100 RS it would be 70.

Cost of Double hit = 32
So 120 mana woudl be ok ?
For counter atack + 2strike + consecrate

im Currently at 65 int so got like 85 mana. But its stills a bit low

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
ortiz

Re: Special spam - theory craft.

Post by ortiz »

get more lmc
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Tempest

Post by Tempest »

I have 26 lmc as a elf and i spam it like crazy. i also have 25 int with 54 mana.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

ortiz wrote:get more lmc
i checked and for singiel target there is no need for more lmc, since even if i got mana drained / mana vampire i still have mana for swing + counter + cons

MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

if you use something like double strike[2x leech] and have enought mana cap [120], so you can all time use special with HML 50 at weapon, aswell you write drain mana, well 3 mobs can use 3x same time on you, so can happend like have 0 mana resist dont save you, resist is good again curse and paralize
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

With 3 mobs its not a problem since whirl is cheap and u hit 3 at once :P
Like i said i raised mana and it goes like Balron paraong - > play macro -> go afk :D

kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

In wraith form, depending on your damage, your spirit speak and your LMC, you can reach a break point where specials return mana even when they double up in cost.

In theory, it should be impossible to guarantee constant specials because your only form of mana return in vamp form is the mana leech property on weapons.

Over a long fight you WILL rng yourself out of mana, but obviously having a larger pool and a lower cost greatly reduced the chance of this happening.
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

Run ninjitsu and Focus Attack will make your mana problems disappear.
You are wellcome...
WTB Ring 50 EP HCI DCI (up to 20kk)
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

kolbycrouch wrote:In wraith form, depending on your damage, your spirit speak and your LMC, you can reach a break point where specials return mana even when they double up in cost.

In theory, it should be impossible to guarantee constant specials because your only form of mana return in vamp form is the mana leech property on weapons.

Over a long fight you WILL rng yourself out of mana, but obviously having a larger pool and a lower cost greatly reduced the chance of this happening.
yeah i got the point. But vamo form = no poison / swamp for less dmg. not talking about farming blood elems but some putrifers or balrons paragons with no slayer.

anyone made a math how much lmc i need for specials ?

Let say special cost 40 mana
if i got 40 lmc then it cost 40 - 16 mana
but if i got 38 then its 40 - 15,2 ? so it will be roung to 15 ? and with 39 it will cost 40-15,6 roudn to 16 ?
point is
is it worth for example to go more lmc in some specials. or the 2lmc -3 lmc more will be still round down.

Silent Shadow wrote:Run ninjitsu and Focus Attack will make your mana problems disappear.
You are wellcome...
yeah but i use double hit so..

Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

You use double+bushido LS
Change LS to Focus =allways enough mana =profit
WTB Ring 50 EP HCI DCI (up to 20kk)