Screen Resolution

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
Amish Hammer

Screen Resolution

Post by Amish Hammer »

Is there a way to change your play screen area to a larger area? Just curious because I take random pictures of houses that I think are well designed and I am starting to get annoyed with having to splice together different pieces of houses on photoshop. Its not a permanent thing, I just want to be able to make it bigger for random moments.
Discord: Amish#1299
The Instigator

Re: Screen Resolution

Post by The Instigator »

if you use UOsteam or Razor there are options to make the game window bigger, under the options tab
ahoy.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

It doesnt work in uos unless i have something locked that im now aware of.
Supercreep

Post by Supercreep »

Amish Hammer wrote:It doesnt work in uos unless i have something locked that im now aware of.
You have to change it before you log in, otherwise the option will be greyed out.

Not sure if that's what you mean
Gargl Kark and april0395 like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

After updating the client and Razor I can only resize the game screen this way
As for Steam I haven't put it on this computer yet
Syn_2-21_05.58-1.jpg
Syn_2-21_05.58-1.jpg (212.17 KiB) Viewed 7934 times
Syn_2-21_05.59.jpg
Syn_2-21_05.59.jpg (260.89 KiB) Viewed 7934 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Haswell

Post by Haswell »

you can try to set client options "game play window size" to 800x600 and see if UOS resize works in case you've updated your client and it is not working, also make sure to edit this UOS option prior to character login, otherwise it will be disabled
Grifo and Bri like this.
gonthrax

Post by gonthrax »

Supercreep wrote:
Amish Hammer wrote:It doesnt work in uos unless i have something locked that im now aware of.
You have to change it before you log in, otherwise the option will be greyed out.
This
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

I got it everyone, thanks for the help, now I will be even more lazy with my creepy house fetish
medamaude likes this.
badvoodu

Post by badvoodu »

Bama wrote:After updating the client and Razor I can only resize the game screen this way
As for Steam I haven't put it on this computer yet

Syn_2-21_05.58-1.jpg

Syn_2-21_05.59.jpg

That's what happened to me, I updated the client and now it appears that I can only resize this way. I hate it.
skifan337

Post by skifan337 »

Someone find solution for this? Me too updated client and now razor and uos don't change resolution, only in game
Mantus

Post by Mantus »

Guys I'm using UO Steam but I cant change my game window size. I set resize 1024*720 in uo steam but nothing happens :s

I instal UO 3 days ago so my client is updated could anybody have suggesitons
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Haswell wrote:you can try to set client options "game play window size" to 800x600 and see if UOS resize works in case you've updated your client and it is not working, also make sure to edit this UOS option prior to character login, otherwise it will be disabled
This.

So.

Lauch steam,
Put Ress what u want
Change in GAME OPTIONS for 800 x 600 window.

Should work.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Mantus wrote:Guys I'm using UO Steam but I cant change my game window size. I set resize 1024*720 in uo steam but nothing happens :s

I instal UO 3 days ago so my client is updated could anybody have suggesitons
Shallan wrote: This.

So.

Lauch steam,
Put Ress what u want
Change in GAME OPTIONS for 800 x 600 window.

Should work.
I think he updated his client too far.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Mantus

Post by Mantus »

When I enter with Razor I can change my screen resolution with no problem. But UOSteam doesnt change it. In demise I prefer play with UOsteam because I'm no good player and uosteam help me alot.
In the end I have no idea how to fix this issue
Prohibited

Post by Prohibited »

After updating my up client and iOS it lets me adjust my game screen size in regular uo game setting bellow the full screen resolution it let me set mine .. I also set my computers zoom at 150% in display settings seems to be pretty good so far