Screen Resolution

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
Demon Fire

Re: Screen Resolution

Post by Demon Fire »

Amish Hammer wrote: I just want to be able to make it bigger for random moments.
That is what she said too man!!
Calvin and Bama like this.
Calvin

Re: Screen Resolution

Post by Calvin »

Demon Fire wrote:
Amish Hammer wrote: I just want to be able to make it bigger for random moments.
That is what she said too man!!

in my experience they all say "wow" :lol:

#notevenjoking
one of these days someone will fuckin ruin it i know, but for now, it's a nice record :mrgreen:

you can change the game size in razor, but it causes some tearing on the sides, so beyond the normal play area you get like black spaces where the graphics have been lost... i think you can probably do it in your settings files... it'll just be text that you can edit, you can do it for the login server too actually, if you just want to connect to demise without running razor/gateway/etc

but in your UO folder there will be a text file that you can open, and it'll have the resolution written in there in standard form. you can probably increase it to whatever you want, but it might break.

as i say razor has an option to force game size, i imagine steam does too. but it wont help much, it doesn't zoom out, which is what you want really.