Questions About HW Kits

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
Extremist223

Questions About HW Kits

Post by Extremist223 »

Item property intensity is 50-100%, but what are the minimum and maximums for each item property? Like the maximum for HML is 50%, but what is the minimum? And does each percentage point have an equal chance of being crafted? I'm trying to calculate the chances to get a particular bow.

For example: With a Yew Kit

Up to 3 properties
Roughly 32 item properties in total for bows.. i think
So the chances of crafting a bow with Slayer, HML, and SSI is equal to : (1/32) x (1/31) x (1/30) = 1/29760

This does not include getting maximum intensities, which lowers the chances significantly for a perfect roll. Just wondering how significantly. Also, what are the chances that I get those three item properties on a HW Kit? Because now I have an extra chance to get a mod I haven't already got.
Tanya

Re: Questions About HW Kits

Post by Tanya »

Your calculation isn't correct I think, need to multiply all that by 6, and I there are less properties, something like 24.
((1/24) x (1/23) x (1/22))*6=1/2024
Can test this on Test Center :)
And minimum intensity can find here: http://www.uoguide.com/Runic_Tools
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
suiris

Post by suiris »

by the way such posts should be created in General discussion. Not here
Extremist223

Post by Extremist223 »

Why do we multiply by 6 tanya? And I'm realizing there is less item properties now, I dont think it's as low as 24 though. And that link only gives the percentages min and max, I'm looking for what can appear on the bow for min and max so I can figure out the range.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Because we have combinations without repetition, and the order does not matter. (like in lottery)
If order does matter, then we have:
slayer-mana-ssi
slayer-ssi-mana
mana-slayer-ssi
and so on, 6 possibilities total. (6 = 3!=1x2x3)
I made before many tests for black staffs and katanas, and for runics we have even less then 24, here we have balanced and velocity. Well it can be maybe something around 25 I guess.
But don't forget that super slayer to get is 10% chance if it roll slayer. So if you want demon slayer + mana + ssi it will be really not easy to get, especially from yew kit.
Peerless Hunter
Extremist223

Post by Extremist223 »

edit omit
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Ok so I was wondering if my calculations about kits were correct, because I've tested already hammers, saws, hrsk and brsk
and now decided to test yew kit myself.
Burned 20.000 uses of yew kit and I was expecting to get 10 slayer/mana/ssi weapons, with ssi > 10

Got 9 weapons like that, and among them was that demon slayer!!!
demon bow.jpg
demon bow.jpg (51.19 KiB) Viewed 3214 times
Good luck crafting :)
Peerless Hunter
hrs024 likes this.
Extremist223

Post by Extremist223 »

I went over the math again and the number of item properties, I believe there are 28 total item properties so 3/28 x 2/27 x 1/26 = 6/19656 = 1/3276. Thank you for doing the test I appreciate your time.