Game of Thrones Season 7

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Vander Nars

Re: Game of Thrones Season 7

Post by Vander Nars »

Cant wait for the next episode.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

I bet you Theon is going to be one of the few people still alive at the end of the show because hes good at running away.
Discord: Amish#1299
hrs024 likes this.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

hrs024 likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Next episode was leaked but I'll wait for 1080p version
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

And creepy bran scares me
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

creepy bran cracks me up
april0395

Post by april0395 »

And the sequel to Finding Theon..

Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
hrs024 and Amish Hammer like this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

hrs024 likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

bend. the. knee.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Bad Religion wrote:bend. the. knee.
hrs024 and april0395 like this.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

april0395

Post by april0395 »

So I'm obviously having way too much fun finding all these sweet GoT memes, lolol.

Relderf

Post by Relderf »

I found this last episode pretty distant from the rest of the serie :( Martin characterizes for killing whoever needs to be killed, and saving Jaime at that very moment was too lame. He was riding at full speed, and the other guy was laying on the ground, how did he get to save him so fast? Just because he's such a intricate character doesn't mean he shouldn't die.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Relderf wrote:I found this last episode pretty distant from the rest of the serie :( Martin characterizes for killing whoever needs to be killed, and saving Jaime at that very moment was too lame. He was riding at full speed, and the other guy was laying on the ground, how did he get to save him so fast? Just because he's such a intricate character doesn't mean he shouldn't die.
I had actually predicted last week that Jamie would be the next big loss from the show, so I was SO excited (weird, huh? lol) when I saw it coming, I was hitting my boyfriend's leg and shouting "This is it! This is it!!" and then I was robbed of my prediction. I now feel kind of like that would have been a huge death, face full of dragon fire, and that it would kind of be hard to top. So, I think Jamie is going to stick around.

TLDR: I WAS ROBBED OF JAMIE'S DEATH.