Game of Thrones Season 7

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Amish Hammer

Re: Game of Thrones Season 7

Post by Amish Hammer »

well unless bronn is a mermaid or is actually michael phelps, i dont know how jamie is going to get out of that water with one hand and tons of heavy ass armor and a dragon waiting for him up top.
Discord: Amish#1299
hrs024 likes this.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Amish Hammer wrote:well unless bronn is a mermaid or is actually michael phelps, i dont know how jamie is going to get out of that water with one hand and tons of heavy ass armor and a dragon waiting for him up top.
I think he'll be fished out and kept prisoner. He's fairly valuable. :popcorn:
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Amish Hammer likes this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

april0395 wrote:
Amish Hammer wrote:well unless bronn is a mermaid or is actually michael phelps, i dont know how jamie is going to get out of that water with one hand and tons of heavy ass armor and a dragon waiting for him up top.
I think he'll be fished out and kept prisoner. He's fairly valuable. :popcorn:
dany should be savage and pull a ramsey and cut his dick off and send to to cersi. she really does like it after all, would be a funny way to tell her that he is held captive.
Relderf

Post by Relderf »

april0395 wrote:
Relderf wrote:I found this last episode pretty distant from the rest of the serie :( Martin characterizes for killing whoever needs to be killed, and saving Jaime at that very moment was too lame. He was riding at full speed, and the other guy was laying on the ground, how did he get to save him so fast? Just because he's such a intricate character doesn't mean he shouldn't die.
I had actually predicted last week that Jamie would be the next big loss from the show, so I was SO excited (weird, huh? lol) when I saw it coming, I was hitting my boyfriend's leg and shouting "This is it! This is it!!" and then I was robbed of my prediction. I now feel kind of like that would have been a huge death, face full of dragon fire, and that it would kind of be hard to top. So, I think Jamie is going to stick around.

TLDR: I WAS ROBBED OF JAMIE'S DEATH.
Yeap =/ I still wonder what was the point of doing that (as a writer, not the character). It shouldn't be him being liked, that'd be lame. I really hope it's worth it, and not just a way to force some random ending.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Eos and Bad Religion like this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

there is 0 chance they will kill of jamie or any other MAIN character this season. Arya, sam, jon, danny, jamie, tyrion, and proably cersie, bran, sansa and probably the hound, are all safe til next season.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

I disagree with bad religion, i think multiple people on that list will die. Assuming someone won't die and having them die is what Game of Thrones is known for. Not many people thought Ned would die, he did. Same with the red wedding, Papa Lanister, etc.(unless you've read the books of course).
LemonHead

Post by LemonHead »

Am I the only one who thinks this plan of going all the way back to the north, just to pick a straggler from the dead army that's just about to ram them, just to bring it back to King's Landing, just so they can START back north to fight the aforementioned army or the dead, is a little... far fetched? I mean, Hardhome is RIGHT THERE. And we know these dead are rather nimble, and not the slow-dumb kind that will take forever to make a mile...

So, unless they are warp speeding balls, I dunno how they're gonna achieve.. this.. enterprise (hee hee)

Thoughts?

hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

Chacal wrote:People don't understand why I still have not started watching GoT. Neither I. :|
missin out
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

bron is the goddamn man he can do anything
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

LemonHead wrote:Am I the only one who thinks this plan of going all the way back to the north, just to pick a straggler from the dead army that's just about to ram them, just to bring it back to King's Landing, just so they can START back north to fight the aforementioned army or the dead, is a little... far fetched? I mean, Hardhome is RIGHT THERE. And we know these dead are rather nimble, and not the slow-dumb kind that will take forever to make a mile...

So, unless they are warp speeding balls, I dunno how they're gonna achieve.. this.. enterprise (hee hee)

Thoughts?

there aint no time for season long journeys we got shit to do! kings landing to the wall by the end of the episode, fuckit!
april0395 likes this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

LemonHead wrote:Am I the only one who thinks this plan of going all the way back to the north, just to pick a straggler from the dead army that's just about to ram them, just to bring it back to King's Landing, just so they can START back north to fight the aforementioned army or the dead, is a little... far fetched? I mean, Hardhome is RIGHT THERE. And we know these dead are rather nimble, and not the slow-dumb kind that will take forever to make a mile...

Thoughts?

Dr Dark

Post by Dr Dark »

3974336_700b.jpg
3974336_700b.jpg (51.84 KiB) Viewed 3000 times
We need the figures for season 7.....

Oh and before anyone asks if that is per boob or pair of boobs, do you see and odd numbers there? (apologies to the one boob ladies out there)
An alcoholic villain with the ability to manipulate the darkforce. :twisted:
LemonHead

Post by LemonHead »

hrs024 wrote:there aint no time for season long journeys we got shit to do! kings landing to the wall by the end of the episode, fuckit!
Hey, I'm all in for cutting out trip time... but if time moves just as fast on the other side of the wall, by now they should all be swimming in a soup of blue bones and pus... and blood... and ice, perhaps.

Unless the Lich King is holding back for some reason.
Chad Reed

Post by Chad Reed »

ARGENTINA

Discord: Chad Reed#6568