Dungeon Keeper

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
LUDENS

Dungeon Keeper

Post by LUDENS »

Hello guys were any of you fans of Dungeon Keeper 1 or 2??? Dungeon Keeper 2 is one of my all time favorite PC games and one of the very first I played way back in 2001 ish when I got my first PC which was a gateway with a 700mhz pentium III also when I first started playing Ultima Online :) Someone might even remember you could win a copy of Dungeon Keeper II by finding a gem in a random dungeon in Ultima Online Anyways I was wondering if anyone was a Dungeon Keeper fan and always wanted a sequel to 2 Dungeon Keeper III Trailer.Well guess what?! I dunno what took me so long but I found this gem War For The Overworld and let me tell you it is the best game I've played in awhile probably my new all time favorite RTS with the exception of Age Of Empires II. If anyone is a Dungeon Keeper or RTS in general I would HIGHLY recommend War For The Overworld !
Discord - Dante#3037

Covering the world in cable didn't bring an end to war and suffering, Don't act suprised when it all comes apart if you try to do it again.

KojPro YouTube