What other games are you guys currently playing?

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Calvin

Re: What other games are you guys currently playing?

Post by Calvin »

i've been mostly on the single players lately.. UFO: Extra Terrestrials Gold, Settlers 2: 10th Anniversary Edition, This War of Mine, Heroes of Might and Magic 3: HD Edition, Evil Genius.. quite a few of em lol

im gonna replay Dune 1 i think

Facko

Post by Facko »

Too much diablo 4...

My only real complaint is that I miss the chat game lobby. Made finding a focused group so much easier.
ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.
Woodnote

Post by Woodnote »

Ever wondered what's the key to conquering the World of Warcraft? Spoiler alert: it's Levelupper! Right now, I'm immersing myself in WoW, and these folks have been my virtual saviors. From PvP carry to Arena boosts, they're like the ultimate power-up in your gaming arsenal. And the best part? You pay a fair price and get results that'll make even the Lich King jealous! Seriously, it's like turning your character into a demigod with just a few clicks. Ready to level up your WoW game? Dive into the action at Levelupper and experience gaming like never before!
Last edited by Woodnote on September 26th, 2023, 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hickman48

Post by hickman48 »

Tarkov.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Me playing Baldur's Gate 3.

ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Your soul is mine! Love me some Mortal Kombat! 9 was great and this feels like a good throwback to that. Wasn't big on 10 or 11. I miss tag still though.

ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

Ţhink omni-man is first.
Attachments
what-has-been-your-favorite-mk1-trailer-so-far-v0-jc61ory2r2fb1.jpg
what-has-been-your-favorite-mk1-trailer-so-far-v0-jc61ory2r2fb1.jpg (34.13 KiB) Viewed 12568 times
ultio mea est