What other games are you guys currently playing?

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Calvin

Re: What other games are you guys currently playing?

Post by Calvin »

kentares wrote:
Made In Quebec wrote:Right now nothing.

But last week, I did a run of Shadowrun on the Sega Genesis.

By far the best Shadowrun game around ;)
Playing a "The" Silvertiger card here; QFT.
if you want a really good retro rpg, i cant recommend Albion enough:
Jay-Renai Nyleve [SHS]

Post by Jay-Renai Nyleve [SHS] »

UO Demise
Black Desert Online (currently burnt out on it though)
ARK: Survival Evolved
Dark and Light (Black Desert took over)
Terraria
The Talos Principle
Istrolid
Gemcraft Labyrinth: Chasing Shadows
Eos wrote:...wait until my keyboard recharges with ink.
LUDENS

Post by LUDENS »

Persona 5, MGS V, Demise, Day Of Infamy, War For The Overworld, Was also playing Shroud Of The Avatar for a bit AND SOON HOPEFULLY 'DEATH STRANDING' :D
Discord - Dante#3037

Covering the world in cable didn't bring an end to war and suffering, Don't act suprised when it all comes apart if you try to do it again.

KojPro YouTube

MaliceMajere

Post by MaliceMajere »

Battlefield 1 (a shit load) , Forza 7 and Divinity Original Sin 2 (on PC).
Im Leshrach Majere on XB1 if any of you want to play.
Also play a bunch of Magic the Gathering....on and off since 1994. UO and MTG have been my life long gaming addictions lol
Malice Majere | Raziel Majere | Sturm Majere | Leshrach Majere | Raistlin Majere | Theros Ironfield
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

wild arms 2
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
LUDENS

Post by LUDENS »

COD WWII tonight at 12 anyone else playing on PC?
Discord - Dante#3037

Covering the world in cable didn't bring an end to war and suffering, Don't act suprised when it all comes apart if you try to do it again.

KojPro YouTube

The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Couple people in LC will be on console.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

This week I was playing a modded version of Romance of the Three Kingdoms II on SNES.

It's called "Parallel Universe" which basically changed all the scenario with hypothetical situation if history would have turned out different, and most generals had a fix in their stats, which is good.

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/588628- ... i/68524005
The Silvertiger

Made In Quebec wrote: Romance of the Three Kingdoms
I never played romance of the 3 kingdoms, but I've played a decent amount of dynasty warriors. I think my favorite was dw 6: Empires. It allowed you to pick any hero or create a hero and join any of the different kingdoms or start your own, which you can do at anytime during the story line... Basically, you can change the whole story line by moving heroes around, joining certain kingdoms and causing them to achieve domination, or just by leading your own nation to domination. I messed with it so much that I don't even know who historically won anymore. Sounds like Google time, eh....
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Made In Quebec wrote: Romance of the Three Kingdoms
I never played romance of the 3 kingdoms, but I've played a decent amount of dynasty warriors. I think my favorite was dw 6: Empires. It allowed you to pick any hero or create a hero and join any of the different kingdoms or start your own, which you can do at anytime during the story line... Basically, you can change the whole story line by moving heroes around, joining certain kingdoms and causing them to achieve domination, or just by leading your own nation to domination. I messed with it so much that I don't even know who historically won anymore. Sounds like Google time, eh....
Sima Yi's grandson won ;)
The Silvertiger

That's cao cao's strategist?
Selling List & Vendor

Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

The Silvertiger wrote:That's cao cao's strategist?
Correct,

He rebelled at some point creating is own state, eventually engulphed what was left of Wei. It was a question of time (2 generations) before he was able to conquer Shu and Wu.

That laid way to the Jin dynasty which ruled for a few hundread years, until the next civil war.

Fun fact, in Romance pf the Three Kingdom II that I play, they make a general named Wang Lang a useless ruler destined to be eliminated, but matter of fact is thay he is the great grand father of the unifier of china, i think his name is Sima Yan, son of Sima Zhao and Wang Yuanji.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

I played Dynasty Warriors when I was a lot younger. I remember a general named something like "Cao Pe" not positive on the spelling, but I died laughing thinking the dude's name was cow pee. :lol:

Oh the immaturity of laughing at pee jokes. :)
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Mabus likes this.
The Silvertiger

Cao Pi.. Cao Cao's son I believe.
Last edited by The Silvertiger on January 18th, 2019, 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Selling List & Vendor

Made In Quebec likes this.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

It's supposed to be pronounce Tsao ;)