CU SHIDE BLACK AND WHITE

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
DCEZZANE

CU SHIDE BLACK AND WHITE

Post by DCEZZANE »

Good evening, it's 2 am here in Brazil, I'm tired and disheartened with some Demise players. From the WarServer that took place at 10:00 p.m. and went until 10:30 p.m., I'm here trying out Cu Shide to try to get a color. The fact of the matter is that I've been struggling for four hours here to kill the CuShide Paragons so they can continue to be born. At around midnight, an educated player called "PetSeller" arrived and helped me and waited a long time for a Color to appear, when it was about 1:00 am he left. When it was exactly 1:30 am there was another player named "PeluChito" who soon saw me trying to tame a CuShide Copper, at this moment he sent the pet that was trying to attack another paragon that obviously died. Soon after, in the place of this, came a Cu Black Shide, I puchei out of the area that the paragon born to tamar, but he killed with an archer called "Tupac". In place of this Black, was born soon after a White. We talked a lot about who would qualify, I said that I sold to him without any problem despite never having had the opportunity to have a Black or White. In this had another player who arrived next, who was initially neutral and followed the discussion, but in the end helped to kill the White CuShide. We could each stay with one if PeluChito acted the right way and not with anti-gambling attitudes. Sorry for this kind of situation. I took several photos including him calling me "idiot". If possible, I would like arrangements to be made. Sorry if I wrote it wrong, I translated everything by google. Thank you and good night!
gillis likes this.
Vitek-

Re: CU SHIDE BLACK AND WHITE

Post by Vitek- »

The cu sidhe spawn brings out the worst in people. I don't farm them unless it's just me there. If someone else shows up I leave
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
hrs024 likes this.
DCEZZANE

Post by DCEZZANE »

I was from 10:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. not a good player named "PetSeller" who accompanied me until 01:00, but the Black CuShide appeared along with "PeluChito" at 01:30 that killed him and then the White CuShide.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Sorry for your troubles... Sometimes you just have to go on.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
kobra

Post by kobra »

dont worry i lost blaze cu twice, some people are jealous. Ignore it and keep playing for fun ;)
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

You just meet wrong person
I work with cu shides long time and when doing with someone and black white red shows we attemp to tame and split moneys or i just allow to tame.
Sometime when i need color i just say i need this and this and my co workers always allow me to tame
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

I just finally farmed up a black cu and Pet Seller showed up to fuck me over. I ended up killing it in front of him.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
DCEZZANE

Post by DCEZZANE »

I would like to record that last night, to my surprise, the player PeluChito found me in the CuShide, he apologized and said that he would help me tame a Black Cushide, but yesterday there was no Black.

Tonight, again, players Naomi Russell and Gu killed another Black CuShide to not let me tame.
Vitek- likes this.
DCEZZANE

Post by DCEZZANE »

Now I was trying to tame a Valorite CuSidhe, but this time it was NaomiRusself, PetSeller and MercifulFate killing players.

If GMs are not going to do anything, fine! You'll get what you deserve!
hrs024 likes this.
XxEM3xX

Post by XxEM3xX »

that wasnt a black one was grey if u lie do it better, i never got problems with ppl spawning cu sidhes and i know a lot, because when i go and find someone there i just leve him in peace, but you not i went when nobody was there was full paragons and i killed them all was there about 3 hours you came and you saw me there and you stayed there killing cu sidhes and when its spawned a grey one you wanted to tame that why i killed, and now yes if im there on you will never tame a cu sidhe dont mate if its regular one. (sorry for my bad english) good night
hrs024 likes this.
Wanna hunt

Post by Wanna hunt »

Another stupid guy is Drake with Super Hunt Squad tag he killed ice blast i spawn
DCEZZANE

Post by DCEZZANE »

good to know
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

You live you learn
You love you learn
You cry you learn
You lose you learn
You bleed you learn
You scream you learn
You go to tame cus .............

........ you learn
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Vitek- likes this.
DCEZZANE

Post by DCEZZANE »

This is the schedule they arrive! Already killing the CuShide for the others do not tame. Today who came to kill was Naomi Russell.

XxEM3xX

Post by XxEM3xX »

Nice screemshot I looks sexy on it, dont come here to cry if you do the same, take screemshots when you kill them too, people saw you and people know me here on this server, i never got problems with nobody, just told you, you will never tame a regular cu sidhe if im online. good luck