\o/ Best Punisher \o/

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
EV

\o/ Best Punisher \o/

Post by EV »

If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit. ~ unknown.

Discord: EV#6151
EV

Re: \o/ Best Punisher \o/

Post by EV »

If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit. ~ unknown.

EV

Post by EV »

EV

Post by EV »

problem is our money being tracked by the cops.

EV

Post by EV »

EV

Post by EV »

./weak. if i have to hack, then so be it, i beleive that there is much more to learn in this life. than me. i suggest the moon or saturn.

EV

Post by EV »

EV

Post by EV »

HE2cuZCs4Vc

EV

Post by EV »

people the best, are with me.

EV

Post by EV »

we are the caretakers of the earth, little kids who have 3 year degrees thinik then can type fastr.

EV

Post by EV »

EV

Post by EV »

a3aFv8IQb4s&t